Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Stopping by to say hi.....

Stopping by to say hi.....

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 28th, 2007, 6:25 am

Posts: 744
Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points
Location: Coon Rapids, MN, USA
Offline
[hello][hello][hello][hello]

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. I miss this place a lot. My classes are going pretty well, I scored all A's on my first quarter midterm. I'm going to try and squeeze some time in to download some coasters this week and rate them also. I hope everyone is doing well.[:)]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post August 28th, 2007, 6:26 am

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Howdy!


Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post August 28th, 2007, 6:54 am

Posts: 2987
Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points
Location: Lincoln, United Kingdom
Offline
HEYA!!! Please do, we need a girl here!! [:)]

p.s. Congrats on the midterm [:D]

Post August 28th, 2007, 8:06 am

Posts: 2746
Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points
Location: Medinah, Il, USA
Offline
Hey, I do not think there is anything here that you missed that you want to read... Trust me.

Post August 28th, 2007, 11:51 pm

Posts: 744
Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points
Location: Coon Rapids, MN, USA
Offline
Originally posted by RRollergod

Hey, I do not think there is anything here that you missed that you want to read... Trust me.


LOL, I don't know. I've really been missing the coaster scene. It's been a few months since I last built one.

Post August 28th, 2007, 11:52 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 4795
Points on hand: 3,191.00 Points
Location: spring valley
Offline
howdy.

Post August 29th, 2007, 12:02 am

Posts: 6116
Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Location: Minnesota, USA
Offline
Hey, G. Happy to hear you're scorin' high! Keep livin' it.
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

161

Post August 29th, 2007, 1:43 am

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
HI THERE! great to hear about your test scores. :)
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post