Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area GCI Twister

GCI Twister

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post August 28th, 2007, 5:25 pm

Points on hand: 2,204.00 Points
Along with my Arrow i am making a GCI twister that will be more insane than any of them before it. Featuring more than 12 moments of airtime and incredible pacing. It currently is 3410.83ft long and 125ft tall. Featuring many twists and turns and pops of airtime, laterals, and positives through various maneuvers.

The track work is pretty much done other than a few smoothing issues that i will be working out and adding custom supports and bracing. I'll be adding the NLDC page tonight but for now heres a picture of the layout.

Last edited by blackhand1001 on August 28th, 2007, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post August 28th, 2007, 11:38 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Altough it looks GCI, it's a bit repetative, a hill wouldn't hurt

Post August 29th, 2007, 12:04 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Do not worry, hyyyper. Blackhand did such a good job with this. The forces are INSANE on this thing and there are plenty of good sized bunny hops to add for airtime. I was amazed that he's got such a crazy roller coaster reaching the high Heavens of exhileration and all of g's are healthy...
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post August 29th, 2007, 1:47 am

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
wow, intense. looks good though. keep up the good work, nice coaster to put some 3DS on as well. but you dont need to take my advice, im a noob when it comes to making coasters on no limits. HAHA
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post August 29th, 2007, 8:03 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Looks great, I'm glad to see that someone can actually create a realistic and interesting GCI layout. The first half is about as close to GCI, layout and element wise, as you can get.

Return to Hard Hat Area