Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Great New Big Wooden Coaster Coming Soon

Great New Big Wooden Coaster Coming Soon

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post September 19th, 2007, 10:08 pm

Points on hand: 2,406.00 Points
This large twisting coaster was designed to an alll out white nuckle thrill ride, with numerous steep drops, tight turns, airtime and plenty of surprises. In certain aspects of size it can be said that it was inspired by other large wooden twisters such as Texas Giant and Mean streak. But the emphasis was to include a design that would be much smoother and feature more airtime hills than those other rides. The second half really shines where it seems to really maintain its speed and ends with a thrilling downward helix. Capacity is reallly good since it runs 3 trains so this ride is ideal for one of the larger chain parks.

Statisics:

Height: 144 feet
First Drop: 130 feet
Track Length: 5369 feet
Top Speed: 61 mph

Most of the the design work is done, just fine tuning.

pics:

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p3983

Post September 20th, 2007, 3:01 am

Points on hand: 1,316.00 Points
Make sure you check those PTC's for wheel hits and Chassis Hits.
The Ride Factor.com

Coming Soon...

Post September 20th, 2007, 6:53 am

Points on hand: 3,999.00 Points
It deninitely has that Mean Streak look. I noticed some of the dips didn't come completely to the ground. That's the only thing that concerned me. Your curve over the lift hill looks much better than the Mean Streak's curve. I've never ridden Mean Streak but have seen it run. Everyone says it's bumpy and it did look like it was vibrating a lot. As wooden coasters get older, the track lumber gets weaker due to all the pounding it gets and that's what produces a bumpy ride, as the track sags between the ledgers. Perhaps they need more pading in the seats. Let's hope your new coaster is better than the Mean Streak.
Trackwalker

Post October 6th, 2007, 9:20 am

Points on hand: 2,406.00 Points
This ride is almost finally done, so expect it to open up either friday or saturday (so one week from today). Any comments or suggestions before I give it one final look?

Return to Hard Hat Area