Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Eurofighter v2 - jpecool

Eurofighter v2 - jpecool

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post September 22nd, 2007, 8:57 am

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

After abandoning work on Drakulya, my first Eurofighter, because of numerous problems with track work, and just a layout that didnt really flow too well, i've begun work on Eurofighter v2. It is inspired by Drakulya, and many ideas that i did have for Drakulya are being used in this ride, such as the indoor/outdoor aspect. The theme however, while still focusing on horror, will be different. I've scrapped the Bran Castle/Vladimir Drakulya theme for a new one, which i'm not going to disclose as of yet, due to the fact i'm not sure whether i can pull such complex 3ds off.

Anyway i'll disclose a few facts about Eurofighter v2, but im not giving too much detail away just yet, as things may change dramatically.

First drop: 45ft
top speed: 56mph
length: 2964ft
max lateral g's: 1.3g
Max negative: -1.3g
Max positive: 4.6g

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p4061
Last edited by jpecool on September 23rd, 2007, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post September 23rd, 2007, 1:17 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
This ride looks quite excellent, jpe. Something I just need to acknowledge is how precisely your track is bent and misshapen. That's what gives a Euro-Fighter its substance. The ability to knot itself together in wicked bendiness.

I'm liking the extended inverted section to the bottom right in the first picture!
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post September 23rd, 2007, 1:33 pm

Points on hand: 929.00 Points
Bank: 2,385.00 Points

Return to Hard Hat Area