Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Meet-ups thingy...

Meet-ups thingy...

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 11th, 2007, 2:19 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I'm sure I speak for the rest of the English people when I say; "Why the hell are we grouped in "European" section on the meet-ups menu thing!? I'm not a European thank you very much! [:P] While England is not physically attached to the european mainland, I will (as will any other self respecting English person) do my damnedest to pretend that we're not in anyway anything to do with those crazy people!

I mean, look at te Dutch... wtf? Have you SEEEEEEEN hyyypers face? Would you want to be associated with that!? [lol]

Then take the French for example... as if it's not bad enough that I can bloody well smell them from here, I have to put up with people thinking that we're somehow part of the same sort of culture? God help me if I'm going to eat a snail, which lets face it, is just a jumped up slug!

Now look at the Germans... need I say more?

And what about the Spanish? one name, Dj-Javixxxxx.

I'll stop [lol] but still, I think I've made my point [:P] I'm not European, or even British, I'm English [:D]
Last edited by gouldy on October 11th, 2007, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post October 11th, 2007, 2:22 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

piff, you're European [lol] It's like the American theme park meets, we got mexico, canada, USA, hawaii, I mean we sure enough don't look like canadians? [lol]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 11th, 2007, 3:00 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

I dont mind being European if im associated with the Italians, or Greeks [:D] They have REALLY NICE FOOD! [:D]

BUT

Other than that, i get you're point. I dont really want to eat snails either. Plus, i DO NOT want the Euro. AT ALL!

Post October 11th, 2007, 3:10 pm

Points on hand: 1,902.00 Points
Originally posted by gouldy

I mean, look at te Dutch... wtf? Have you SEEEEEEEN hyyypers face? Would you want to be associated with that!? [lol]

Hey, Dutch people own! We have Vekoma! You have... shiz!

Post October 11th, 2007, 3:12 pm

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

The best rollercoaster companies are from Europe, like B&M and Intamin...

Post October 11th, 2007, 3:19 pm

Points on hand: 2,145.00 Points
I totally agree gouldy we actually aren't technically attached to the euro mainland, i mean who would want to be a attached to the french, we are close enough already! And we are only in the EU (if ya'll Americans don't know what that is (no offence) it stands for
E-U-R-O-P-E-A-N U-N-I-O-N, get it?) WE arent actually connected. Wooooo!

P.S we have to learn French as our second language what a bunch of ... snails!

Post October 11th, 2007, 3:40 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

sorry dan but we are british, no other country is like us.

(quoted from al murry the pub landloard)
we are the brit.....ishhhhhhh
all the other countrys are french, american, german
we are brit.....ishhhhhh
we are totally ish.

yes in british and proudly so, not really british as i have a family history from scotland way back so im not english
me british but

yeah were not European, were anything but. we have more culture, dialects and wierd traditions than the rest of europe combined.
where else can you have 2 villages fight over a beer drum in the name of tradition
where else can you chase a roll of cheese down an extreamly steep hill in the name of tradition
what other country imposes a law that if you murdr a swan you could be hanged and thet law still exsits too

all other countrys are pants compared to us, so we use your reasorses and take pay your coaster companys to build for us, you should be proud that you live withing 10000 square miles of us.
Making screams come true

Post October 11th, 2007, 3:44 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Originally posted by gouldy

[lol] and you're pretty, right? bloke

Post October 11th, 2007, 4:07 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

gouldy is pretty for a brummie
Making screams come true

Post October 12th, 2007, 5:36 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Dude seriously, if I get called a brummie one more time!!! [:P] haha.

It's bad enough being associated with the French, but the Brummies? now you're pushing it [lol]

Black Country and proud, the heart of England, not Britain, or Great Britain, or the United Kingdom, or the British Isles, but England... the greatest nation on the face of this earth *sings* God save our gracious queen...*sings* haha!

Return to Off Topic Discussion