Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising Dominator and Mr. Freeze RCT 3

Dominator and Mr. Freeze RCT 3

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post September 9th, 2009, 7:00 pm

Points on hand: 1,157.00 Points

Hi, this is my recreation of Dominator at "Cedar Fair" (still used to calling it Paramount's) Kings Dominion. The only real issue about it is the part from the first small banked curve to the large banked curve. I decided to do it this way to make the coaster as smooth and compact as possible while still including these elements within the limitations of RCT3. Also the area after the first corkscrew was long because that was the shortest distance possible to create the small banked drop into an interlocking corkscrew. Oh yeah, I also used Twister Coaster format instead of Floorless Coaster since Twister Coaster has more variety of options in creation. So, I hope you have fun with this coaster and feel free to rate and comment.

Mr. Freeze from Six Flags St. Louis. I added a slope at the beginning of the track in order to make your peeps scream at launch. I think its lame they don't scream no matter what speed they are going if they are going straight. Well have fun and enjoy!
Last edited by dimmusak on September 9th, 2009, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post September 9th, 2009, 7:29 pm

Points on hand: 5,394.00 Points
Bank: 1,660.00 Points
You uploaded the same park twice...
Oh, were you expecting something here?

Post September 9th, 2009, 7:32 pm

Points on hand: 1,157.00 Points
Oh no, I just uploaded the same picture twice since I captured both tracks in the same one picture. The 2 uploads are different, one of Mr. Freeze and one of Dominator.

Return to Track Advertising