Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Dead Guy

Dead Guy

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 24th, 2007, 11:45 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Hey guys,

Right now I am vacationing in Cancun. Today, me and my father were going to do some ATV-ing and Jet Skiing. While we were on our way there, we saw an accident where a guy flipped his car. It was pretty severe. Anyways, we kept on driving, and then, as we passed all of the ambulances, and police cas, and fire trucks, there was a guy lying on the ground. He was dead. I know this because nobody was helping him. It was not very traumatizing when I saw it, but now, 10 hours later, I can't stop thinking about it. Has anyone ever seen any dead people? and if so, are you at all traumatized by it?
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post October 25th, 2007, 2:08 am
A7 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 153.00 Points
The first and last time I saw my great grandma, open casket. Not really traumatized by it.. I actually forgot about it until just now.

Post October 25th, 2007, 5:31 am

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

i looked at my dad's body in the morgue for a second and broke down :( they hadn't closed his eyes ... it was.. terrifying

Iv also seen a body that had been run over by a garbage truck reversing on the way to school... im not sure how that happened, but thankfully we could only see the legs sticking out.. .everyone though it was quite amuising once we got over the shock
Rarwh

Post October 25th, 2007, 9:37 am

Points on hand: 4,046.00 Points
try working at a funeral home for 4 years... they come and go like leaves on trees...

Post October 25th, 2007, 10:14 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,903.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

One time going down "La Selva" part of MExico City I saw a newspaper kid get hit by a car and ran over by a "micro" so his huts were all over the place. It was pretty disgusting yet had a cool factor to it. I ssume he died but I dunno, no one bothered to get out their car to help either [lol]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 25th, 2007, 12:25 pm

Points on hand: 1,464.00 Points
Yes-

In 1995 my neighbor killed his wife by drowning. He created a rouse to cover it up by pretending to find her body in a small pond they had recently built. In the middle of the night I heard a scream, sounded like it came from woman in trouble. I grabbed my Glock, and headed across the street. He came screaming out of the house, ran around back and jumped in the pond and started thrashing about in the water. I saw his wife in the water and began to pull her out, she had been in the water for hours and her body was swollen. I started to give her CPR but found out when a flash light came that she was very DEAD! The police took a statement from me and I was never contacted again, very strange. Anyway, the case eventually turned its eye on the husband and he was convicted of Murder II. I cannot get it out of my head, it has always stayed with me. Life is short, enjoy it!

Post October 25th, 2007, 12:58 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

I was playing football back in the day with some mates and one of thier dads and he dropped dead there and then of a heart attack. Numerous car crash victims. I mean all you have to do is lightly search to internet for death, it's not no one knows of rotten.com by now

Post October 25th, 2007, 2:40 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

Originally posted by tonysams

Yes-

In 1995 my neighbor killed his wife by drowning. He created a rouse to cover it up by pretending to find her body in a small pond they had recently built. In the middle of the night I heard a scream, sounded like it came from woman in trouble. I grabbed my Glock, and headed across the street. He came screaming out of the house, ran around back and jumped in the pond and started thrashing about in the water. I saw his wife in the water and began to pull her out, she had been in the water for hours and her body was swollen. I started to give her CPR but found out when a flash light came that she was very DEAD! The police took a statement from me and I was never contacted again, very strange. Anyway, the case eventually turned its eye on the husband and he was convicted of Murder II. I cannot get it out of my head, it has always stayed with me. Life is short, enjoy it!

Oops. You kissed a dead chick.

Post October 25th, 2007, 3:06 pm

Points on hand: 2,978.00 Points

Post October 25th, 2007, 3:24 pm

Points on hand: 2,268.00 Points

Originally posted by tonysams

Life is short, enjoy it!

Agreed. I haven't ever seen a dead body, yet. Human, that is.
Hates oscar for taking points...

Return to Off Topic Discussion