Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Raging Raven - Inverted Impulse Coaster

Raging Raven - Inverted Impulse Coaster

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post September 20th, 2009, 5:26 pm

Points on hand: 74.00 Points
I have just started to design a coaster based on the Raging Raven boss from Metal Gear Solid 4 game. It is going to be a full circuit launched Inverted Impulse Coaster which will launch to 63 mph, I am not going to use any tools apart from the smoothing tool built into Nolimits and the autoflange tool. Below are a few screenshots of what I have done so far.

In the screenshot below you can see a smooth LIM Trim section which is barely noticeable when you ride the coaster in the simulator

In this screenshot you can see the launch and the twisted top hat element which I have designed to have a bit of hangtime at the top

Below is a screenshot looking down towards the station over what I have done so far

I will post more as I progress and hopefully a version 1 will be on the exchange soon so people can review it and give me some pointers for a version 2.

Last edited by postalsam2 on September 20th, 2009, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Hard Hat Area