Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising Space Shot

Space Shot

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post January 31st, 2003, 4:04 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_detail.asp?TrackID=605

check out my latest thriller. another flat ride from me

Space Shot
-------------
My newest flat rie attraction. Since the popular release of Apocalpyse 5 sided freefall, there has been a high demend for me to make a S&S power space shot. So here it is i present your with it.

Unfixable problems........
I could not get the 4 trains to stop perfect in the station as this is almost impossible to do with NL. So i had to get the trains to stop below the station so they could come back up and be launched again.
Timing....Due to fps and what not almost every launch will give different results. All the settings on each tower are exactly the same so i really apart from fps have no idea why this happens.

To Operate
------------------

Simply allow the 4 trains to bounce at least 2 times and then hit f12 AFTER it has been launched upwards. If you try to stop it will being launched it will not work properly. The 4 trains should then come to a stop at the bottom of the tower. Then hit f12 again to bring cars back into the station.

Credits
------------

Thanks to 'REAL' for the ride_ops booth and thanks to 'Toetri' for his on ride photo sections. Thanks again guys

ENJOY

errrrrr stuff

Return to Track Advertising