Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Halloween?

Halloween?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 27th, 2007, 10:00 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

This year I am taking a step up from last and instead of garbage bags I am enclosing my porch with plywood. and the inside will be maze-like. I so far spent $300 on decorations this year and I have 3 scare-actors. I will be setting up tomorrow and have pics then so in the mean time tell me what your doing for Halloween?

*~RRollergod~*

Post October 27th, 2007, 10:02 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I am putting a non candy sign and getting water ballons ready for whoever wishes to violate my sign and still knock
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 27th, 2007, 10:04 pm

Post October 27th, 2007, 10:26 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
I am going to grab my chucky the doll mask, and hide in the bushes and scare the hell out of kids. Either that, or ill go to marine world. :D
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post October 27th, 2007, 10:40 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

I will be in the pulpit at church. Image
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post October 27th, 2007, 11:10 pm

Points on hand: 2,336.00 Points

Post October 27th, 2007, 11:10 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Renting Transformers, going to friends house with about 10 other people. Partying. Woo.
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post October 28th, 2007, 12:39 am

Points on hand: 1,615.00 Points
a transformers party... sounds like tons of fun my friend :p

Post October 28th, 2007, 12:54 am

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

Post October 28th, 2007, 1:37 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Originally posted by leatherface

I guess it is a Transformers party because we're going to be watching it...

A party with beer is not a beer party, it's a party with beer. A party with strippers is not a stripper party, it's a party with strippers. A party with a movie does not become centered around that movie, it becomes a party with a movie [;)]
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post October 28th, 2007, 9:58 am

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

Post October 28th, 2007, 10:03 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points

Post October 28th, 2007, 1:23 pm

Originally posted by Canadmos

RRollergod is going to get sued!

I have been doing this for 5 years. And I live in an uncorperated area. I do not think that will happen.

Post October 29th, 2007, 12:24 am

Points on hand: 5,840.00 Points
Well for Halloween I'll probably be at my house, maybe watching TV or something. When I hear the doorbell ring I'll slowly rise off the chair with candy in hand. I'll answer the door and then unwrap the candy and eat it in front of the kids, not wiping the streams of chocolate saliva running out of my mouth. Then I'll belt out something incorherent and give them each an apple with pins sticking out of it and a couple of pennies caked in that teal corrosion. Then I'll fart and close the door.

I'll be a guy who hates Halloween for Halloween! Get it, get it? Nah, I don't think that'll go over too well lol.

I've actually always thought about making a spook house or something but that never came to fruition. I'll probably just do the above...uh without the apples with pins, the pennies, the farting, and the saliva.

Post October 29th, 2007, 12:33 am

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy

Originally posted by leatherface

I guess it is a Transformers party because we're going to be watching it...

A party with beer is not a beer party, it's a party with beer. A party with strippers is not a stripper party, it's a party with strippers. A party with a movie does not become centered around that movie, it becomes a party with a movie [;)]

But a party where you watch the superbowl IS a superbowl party?

Post October 29th, 2007, 12:39 pm

Points on hand: 2,092.00 Points
Bank: 10.00 Points

Last night me and three of my flatmates went to see Saw IV, then came back and has a 2am pumpkin carving session - needless to say, we ended up with some very amusing 'images' on them!

On Wednesday we're all going down to the club on campus called "The Venue" (original name...) dressed up and ready to p.a.r.t.a.y. I plan on wearing the same sheet as I used last week as a toga, to dress up as a ghost [:D]

After that we'll either go to one of the other club events in town or come back to the flat and do our own thing with plenty of movies etc etc.

Should be good!

Post October 29th, 2007, 3:45 pm

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

cuz im sick ...*sucks*... im just gonna be watching Most Haunted Live
Rarwh

Post October 29th, 2007, 3:57 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

well i shall be out and about prbally at fradly airfield sittting in the ramaining gun turret which is very haunted or being somwhere thats surposed to be haunted. that shall be about midnight

befor that it will be a case of watching kiddys coming down the drive, sneaking out the back and round the house, watching mum and dad give them sweets then ju,ping out at them from behind the cars with my freddie mask on and screaming at the top of my voice.

watching a bit of most haunted live and skyplusing it too, carnt be missing it as most hunted is awsome.

im going to go pick up some pumpkings tommorrow so me and my sister can have a carving session. never done it befor so lets see how it goes.

mabye we could get you guys to post pics of your jacklanterns here
Making screams come true

Post October 29th, 2007, 5:02 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I'll probably just do what I always do, which is wonder why we still do this in England, and why there hasn't been a law passed, banning it to eternal damnation. It's something that people celebrate in this country when they have no actual link to it at all. It's an extremely silly American holiday that holds no validity within this country what-so-ever and, is just another excuse, albeit a lame one, for cretinous little urchins from council estates to chuff up everyone else's day, AS IF they needed another excuse.

Not that I am against it being celebrated I might add, as there is clear reason for it to be celebrated in America and as such, should stay that way, celebrated in America, where it should be... it being an American holiday, lol. I think tradition should be upheld as far as possible, where it is due, so I'm glad to see that it still goes on in America and is so important over there, but probably in the interests of tradition in this country also, I believe that it really should not be celebrated here. It bares no relevance at all to anything that ever happened in this country, we don't celebrate thanks giving, so why have we jumped on this particular holiday? [lol]

Seriously though, if the doorbell rings and it is anyone other than children under the age of 9 who are clearly not from a council estate, there will be destruction of their faces by the door, being slammed so hard... obviously, cus of the shockwave it would cause... firing them back several feet across my extremely expensive driveway from which the VAT probably payed for their entire bloody neighbourhood... [lol]

Post October 29th, 2007, 5:14 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

a reason for a party is a reason for a party gouldy, plus it brings the best out of our theme parks too.

yeah its an american holiday but hey why not. we dont celebrate thanks giving cuz it was when america got there independence from us even though unoffically we still rule them and tell them what to do.

all clocks are set to GMT americans, that means its not dinner time or bed time till we say so
Making screams come true

Post November 1st, 2007, 12:26 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Post November 1st, 2007, 12:44 pm

Points on hand: 58.00 Points

I actually had a trick-or-treater at 11 AM. What kind of cruel parent takes their kid out that early on a weekday when no one is home?. I didn't even have a chance to inject the candy yet!

Post November 1st, 2007, 12:55 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I only got 2 sets of trick o treaters, they respected the sign so no one got wet last night. I was expecting lots of trick or treaters but I guess everyone knew not to come down J Block [lol]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Return to Off Topic Discussion