Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Listen Up Virgins!

Listen Up Virgins!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post December 7th, 2007, 12:34 pm
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
i was 13, and i regret it. But i'm 18 now and have it regularly. So i 'spose i'm gonna have health issues, not that i have enough already (luekaemia).

Post December 7th, 2007, 1:25 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
The article doesn't factor in that 95% of the virgins over age 23 or whatever are probably really really fat WoW players with bad hygiene and other issues that get factored into the equation.

I'll probably fall into the other 5% since I have skills beyond everyone's wildest imagination.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post December 7th, 2007, 2:43 pm
SNJ

Points on hand: 668.00 Points
Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

The article doesn't factor in that 95% of the virgins over age 23 or whatever are probably really really fat WoW players with bad hygiene and other issues that get factored into the equation.

Well, that's a given. They don't need to list that. I mean, really.

Post December 8th, 2007, 12:27 am

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

what polish? You're honestly saying WoW diehards who weigh 442 pounds who are 22 don't get laid? What about their awesome uber pwnage skillz? That's gotta count for something. I mean, who wouldn't want to rock their world? They are uber pwners at WoW. They are studs. Jesus can't even compete with them, that's how much they uber pwn.

Post December 8th, 2007, 12:46 am

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points

Post December 8th, 2007, 12:51 am

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

Post December 8th, 2007, 2:43 am
A7 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 153.00 Points

Post December 8th, 2007, 2:45 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Originally posted by dcs221

There's always that one uber pwnage WoW chick...

no, those are n00bs who think it's cool to play female

Post December 8th, 2007, 3:06 am
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Nah, I have heard of a few girls playing WoW... I think there was a news story about that at one point. It is true that most of the players who appear female in the game are really just male attention whores, though.

I haven't gotten into it yet, though... I have a life.

Post December 8th, 2007, 3:22 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points

Post December 8th, 2007, 2:49 pm

Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
there's a swedish girl on it that my brother knows, there is also a lesbian, but my brother is 19, plays on WOW until 4.00 in the morning, doesn't get out of bed when he should, still lives at home, stinks of B.O, has no social interaction and wonders why he hasn't got a girlfriend let alone get laid.
Cradled by two loving arms that I'd die for,
One little kiss and Felina goodbye.

Post December 8th, 2007, 3:01 pm

Points on hand: 58.00 Points

I fall into the average range. ( I won't say normal because I hate that word). Yet, when I was 28, I developed a massive double lung infection, died for 112 seconds, was revived, lived on a respirator for 9 days, the infection spread to my pancreas causing enough damage that I am now a type 1 diabetic. So that just blows this whole theory to crap.

Post December 8th, 2007, 3:20 pm

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

i don't see how having sex can affect your health in later life
thats bulshiz

everyone has masturbated before sex, so the organs work (Y)

the only thing sex really affects is emotional health, like right now i feel like a bit of a wh*re :(

*huggles*?
Rarwh

Post December 8th, 2007, 5:06 pm

Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points

Originally posted by Spongemonkey74

I fall into the average range. ( I won't say normal because I hate that word). Yet, when I was 28, I developed a massive double lung infection, died for 112 seconds, was revived, lived on a respirator for 9 days, the infection spread to my pancreas causing enough damage that I am now a type 1 diabetic. So that just blows this whole theory to crap.

No it doesn't, simply because it never happened to you doesn't make it untrue...

It's like saying XBOX 360's never get the ring of death because it didn't happen to you.

Post December 8th, 2007, 5:18 pm

Points on hand: 58.00 Points

I was joking. None of these studies holds any truth unles they're conducted multiple times anyway. For every one of these kinds of studies that makes news, there's another story of how a past study's theories have been shown to not be true. It takes a lot of time, effort and money to make these theories into fact. In my opinion, a very small percentage of teens practicing abstinance is due to teachings, faith or moral consiousness. Most of the time it's due to social awkwardness, insecurity, or lack of oppertunity. At the same time, teens who are sexually active are so for different reasons. Sexuality is not a black and white issue and no group can be lumped together. It's a very personal and individual practice and therefore, no one truth can come from these kinds of studies.

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion