Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Project: Blue Revolver (X-Car/Fantasy)

Project: Blue Revolver (X-Car/Fantasy)

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post December 10th, 2007, 12:56 pm

Points on hand: 2,145.00 Points
1823, The West: The West has always been a focus in history, but when you relive the experience, things turn a little out of control, you conventionise (?) the west with showdowns and saloons, but in this ride you'll find out there little secret. YOu will be lifted up the mineshaft at 90 degrees then overturned upside down runing at 30-40km/h for 5 seconds all upside down. The disorientation will make you feel like Amy Winehouse in a vineyard (No pun intended). THen you'll be put throught, an immelann, a dive loop and a zero-g roll followed by a loop and a heartline roll, which WILL blow your mind.

COMING SOON: Blue Revolver

I have been working on this for a few eeks now, always not happy with the track, so i have changed it about 5 times. I have used elemetary for 1 element at the moment. And I am have trouble heartlining my inversions (if anyone could help, that'd be much appreciated), i would also like a few testers to see it in it's development stages (also to see whether the track is ok withut heartline, highly doubtful). And help in advance - THANK U! And many of you will be happy to know keeping ds on the low down, and the big building you'll see below is made out of supports!

Big Brown building!

Vertical Lift with cartexture!

0 G Roll , made with elementary (My first element with elementary!)

Front screen, in need of improvement!
Last edited by Huraken Condor Freak on December 13th, 2007, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post December 10th, 2007, 1:12 pm

Points on hand: 892.00 Points
Big Brown building looks boring, but the track looks good so far...

BTW can't we see the drop, if you build it yet
buttersafe is extremely funny

Post December 10th, 2007, 1:16 pm

I plan to jazz it up and yes with 3ds. Oh tat long bit after the left in top picture is the drop
Overturned was sort of the wrong word.

Sorry

Post December 10th, 2007, 1:35 pm

Post December 13th, 2007, 5:08 pm

This ride is coming along nicely! And now after discovering X-Car i am using this. It is smooth at the moment, without using ahg! And ive used elementary on the loops. And they are double loops!:

Post December 15th, 2007, 8:46 am

It is smooth at the moment, without using ahg

Ahg doesnt make smooth, it makes a coaster more bumpy if it isn't smooth enough... but it looks good. lol seems i'm the only one who replies

Post December 15th, 2007, 3:09 pm

Ive done now a complete overhaul of the layout! Ive removed loops and drop and brake and put an overbanked turn in now, i need some sorta element after wards to turn back around!

Post December 18th, 2007, 3:14 pm

Need testers for ride. To test smoothness!

Thanx, if you would like to volounteer please Pm me or post here:

Latest track:

Post December 18th, 2007, 3:35 pm

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

Post December 18th, 2007, 3:44 pm

About the smoothing problem, I was busy with nl when u asked in chat. I also had that problem in the beginning. I just use the elementary wizard, with a little experience in it you could make good and smooth inversions... Also I can test...

Return to Hard Hat Area