Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion your weirdest dream evah!

your weirdest dream evah!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post December 31st, 2007, 2:17 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

If you must know, no, not since fall 2003. And also if you must know, just because I had a dream involving it, that doesn't mean anything about me personally. If you want to bug me any more about it, ask my girlfriend.

Post December 31st, 2007, 2:28 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

wierdest dream must be me being chased around the house by gremlins and then faling down the stairs into the fron garden where i get into a hovercraft and then get stabed by jack sparrow. ive only ever had that dream sine about half way throught last year and i get it every 2 weeks or so. every time i have it for some reason i wake up on the floor in the lounge after falling to sleep in my bed.

Post December 31st, 2007, 2:36 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,898.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

You have to stop taking Rohypnol at the parties then [lol]

Post December 31st, 2007, 4:05 pm

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

i owned a very nice car, and then drove it off a cliff because i didnt like it (red corvette with blue rims and spinners) VERY awkward. that was the whole dreak. other than that i dont really have dreams..

Post January 26th, 2008, 11:17 am

Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
TELL US THE DREAM FFS! i realy want to know it so bad! i mean its not like we're going to ridicule for a dream you had, i mean it's not like its your fault you had the dream... TELL TELL TELL!

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion