Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion eBay has got problems ....

eBay has got problems ....

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post February 12th, 2008, 1:23 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Post February 12th, 2008, 1:25 am
man

Points on hand: 111.00 Points

Post February 12th, 2008, 3:39 am

Points on hand: 108.00 Points
Stupidest thread ever? I think so. You people suck. EBAY will never cease to be!

Viva EBAY

Post February 12th, 2008, 7:28 am

Points on hand: 1,152.00 Points

Post February 12th, 2008, 8:12 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points

Post February 12th, 2008, 8:37 am

Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Post February 12th, 2008, 9:34 am

Points on hand: 2,601.00 Points

So eBay says there is a fee decrease.
This guy says it's actually an increase.

Since neither side offered any actual figures to prove their stance, it seems to be one side's word against the other.

Why is everyone so ready to believe some guy with bad video editing skills over a site that revolutionized the online marketplace?

I haven't dug into it enough to know who's telling the truth. Frankly, I don't care. I'm just sayin'....

Post February 12th, 2008, 9:37 am

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

I think people need to understand that eBay, in fact, is a virtual flea market.

Post February 12th, 2008, 11:38 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I'm gonna buy as many things as I can from there just for you guys

Post February 12th, 2008, 7:26 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Originally posted by defender110

Stupidest thread ever? I think so. You people suck. EBAY will never cease to be! Viva EBAY
Edit: Congratulations on your 8th post here. [lol]
Seriously guys, I had no idea this would generate two pages of responses, [lol], that alone has me dying of laughter over here.

Yes, he likes eBay. So what that he did not change the colors in the video? (Those who are that anal and are complaining about it probably need to locate the off button on their monitor a few more times in life). And yes, the new mgmt at eBay is the issue, and nothing more. This is no difference than taking out an ad in the paper and organizing a sit in -- the author is merely spreading the word, his opinion if you will. Personally, I applaud him for at least taking a stance on something -- unlike many who choose to gripe but never really attempt to affect any real change. Death to eBay!

Bring on Amazon [dot] com! [lol]

Post February 12th, 2008, 8:48 pm

Points on hand: 77.00 Points
Based on my last post, it sounds like you're directing some of this at me . . .
So you're insulting me because I didn't like the way this guy presented his argument? On top of that you say "Bring on Amazon [dot] com!" . . . so you don't like his argument either? This guy?????????s boycott is supposed to be an attempt to save eBay. Sounds like you agree with me, this guys not going to get it done.

And then telling me that I "need to locate the off button" on my monitor is because I'm such an active user, right? That was like what . . . my second post in three months?

Post February 12th, 2008, 9:01 pm

Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
yeah, i could give two rat turds about ebay. so i dont care either way. i know that all of this wont do jack squat to a site that big, but i would laugh my ass off if it were to go down.(which the odds are about 1 in 1284756352526374758290191902818190383829)
lol

Post February 12th, 2008, 9:29 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

i have NEVER bought anything from ebay.. in fact i have bought things i didn't want or need at second hand shops and given them away to avoid them being sold on ebay by hawks that lurked in the store.. and I Love You! the goodwill too.. now THEY have ebay pickers and listers at every store.. die ebay, and give me back my life please.. ..

Post February 12th, 2008, 9:32 pm

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
I'd reckon neopuma shouldn't take everything on the interweb to seriously.
It might not be the best way to go about doing things, but they will at least feel as if they made a change.

Post February 12th, 2008, 9:36 pm

Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
if not boycott to end ebay, then boycott to get jaymans life back!!!!!!!!!!!

Post February 13th, 2008, 4:43 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Originally posted by neopuma

Based on my last post, it sounds like you're directing some of this at me . . .
So you're insulting me because I didn't like the way this guy presented his argument? On top of that you say "Bring on Amazon [dot] com!" . . . so you don't like his argument either? This guy?????????s boycott is supposed to be an attempt to save eBay. Sounds like you agree with me, this guys not going to get it done.

And then telling me that I "need to locate the off button" on my monitor is because I'm such an active user, right? That was like what . . . my second post in three months?

My response was a response in general to the conversation, not directed at anyone. This is a group conversation. Please don't feel like you were being singled out, you weren't. I did notice that I put a [lol] in after the "Amazon [dot] com" remark. That is a person laughing in case you are unfamiliar with the emoticon. As in ... it was a joke. Again, I was not singling you out and no, I was not agreeing with you, or again addressing you, specifically, about anything.

Post February 13th, 2008, 9:36 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
They undid all of the changes. Check out yahoo news for more info.

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion