Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports thorpe park 15/02/08

thorpe park 15/02/08

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post February 17th, 2008, 5:34 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

well yes we went to thorpe yesterday and though it was freezing cold all day it was a great day out

well arriving in the park linny waited in the aqua dome for rachel, grant, alex, courtny and sam so me and dan went off to stealth while we could.
first ride of the day off corse was the front row on stealth which for some reason felt pretty slow but still a massive adrenaline rush as we sailed over the tophat with lots of airtime all the way down the other side befor more airtime over the hill into the break run.

first ride of the day for everyone now was the teacups. we all love the tea cups and trying hard to break our spines spinning the cup as fast as possiable

we was off to slammer, as you can see by the video it was fantastic

on the way throught to nemesis inferno we couldent resist mr monkeys bannana ride so on we get for the tiny bannana themed pirate ship. half way through i got told off for using my camera while riding. we think i was the first person of the season to get told off for this[:D]

nemesis inferno was up next, 40 minuit wait just for me to get on and catch my jeans on the seat ripping them and exposeing my ass for the rest of the day, thanks thorpe
anyway the ride was as expexted with its compact loop, excelent zerog and the high g's throught the corkscrews and final helix. this ride has had to of had new wheels this year as it felt incredebally smooth. smoother than ive felt befoer on it.

time for some KFC food and then a short trip to X no way out. me and sam love this ride but no one else does and i carnt figure out why this is? its fast and dark most of the time and your going backwards. i love it.

so up now was quantum. we had forgotten how great this ride was as none of us had riden it since it was the magic carpet at alton towers and we descovered how great this ride was again so we went on it twice however inbetween rides we did go and have a look if colosuss was open but unfortunetly it wasent so no washing machine barrel rolls for us.

now its time for us to leave after a fun filled day at thorpe and were looking forward to go back in the summer when everything isnt running single train operation and when we can get on the flying fish again

Last edited by gazag on February 17th, 2008, 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post February 17th, 2008, 5:49 pm

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

Hahhaah
i can see me edging my way in front of Rachel for the pic XD

Yeah it was brillient, as always

xx

Post February 17th, 2008, 8:46 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
ahhh... you b*tches... i'm so jealous at you guys that i couldn't come! Maybe if i get another holiday soon on school that i will be heading your way [:D]

Post February 18th, 2008, 1:56 am

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

OMG!
did u notice in that stealth pic

a) the top of my head XD

but also! That creepy guy who came up to Dan to ask about the Wolves vs. Cardif match :S

Post February 18th, 2008, 9:27 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,549.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

That guy scared me, he was from wolverhampton as well which was annoying... because he was a freak! And what with me being a freak too, I bet everyone thinks that everyone from wolverhampton is a freak!... hmmm, oh wait, we are. At least we're not as bad as people from Sandwell.

Still though, freak man aside, the day was enjoyable indeed, if somewhat cold and slightly annoying what with everything running single train operation. Can't wait for the Eurofighter! [:D]

Post February 18th, 2008, 9:54 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Snap.
Another good trip, just bloody annoying about the single train op.
Lazy money grabbing bastards.
Nevertheless bring on the rest of the season!
Ps(Gouldy):Stealth bro's fo life.[lol].
+Fxcking sweet vid of slammer too gazag.

Post February 18th, 2008, 1:15 pm
Gav User avatar

Points on hand: 2,076.00 Points

I didn't even know they had a Sky Swat thing there....[sillyme]

Post February 19th, 2008, 7:03 am

Points on hand: 1,906.00 Points

Originally posted by gouldy

That guy scared me, he was from wolverhampton as well which was annoying... because he was a freak! And what with me being a freak too, I bet everyone thinks that everyone from wolverhampton is a freak!... hmmm, oh wait, we are. At least we're not as bad as people from Sandwell.

I'm not a freak! [:(]

...am I? [V]

Post February 19th, 2008, 1:28 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

I am not aware of Zan trying to steal my missus whilst I look away in the background, it seemed to happen alot I think.

Hahahaa I notice there is no video of me bad mouthing X:/No Way Out

Post February 20th, 2008, 2:02 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

well this is PG, you badmouthing x:/no way out will be in the outakes video at the end of the season

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports