Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Newton

Newton

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post May 27th, 2010, 3:03 pm

Points on hand: 50.00 Points
Ok, Well im wondering about doing contest coasters with newton, How do you know if your newton coaster is going to exceed the boundries of the borders, do i have to upload it into the editor alot to see where coaster is or, My main question is, Can you draw boundries or somethign on newton to keep the track from going out of them?

Post May 27th, 2010, 3:09 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

Just export the ride and check it in the NL editor constantly as you're building it. Even if you don't have to worry about boundaries, it's a good idea to actually ride the thing whenever you make a change, just to make sure everything looks good shaping-wise and that your G's are ok.

Post May 27th, 2010, 3:56 pm
SauronHimself User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 1,641.00 Points
You also should realize that Newton has x, y, and z coordinates for each segment.

Post May 27th, 2010, 5:10 pm

Points on hand: 232.00 Points
Guitar player is right. When building any ride in any way, I am always checking it in the editor/sim.
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy:
The more time I spend on this website adds more to the impression that this has become a daycare.

Post May 27th, 2010, 6:05 pm

Points on hand: 1,385.00 Points
Especially because slightly inaccurate friction values, as well as long trains, can make the forces in Newton slightly off.

Return to No Limits Coaster