Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Kings Island Report!

Kings Island Report!

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post May 28th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Points on hand: 50.00 Points
First day of going to kings island this year, of course i get passes every year.

First off we hit diamondback this was the best ride of our day. 80 miles per hour and a hitting heights of 230 ft tall! This ride has some great airtime. This is a must ride if you do go, the most smoothest ride in the park!

Next we went over to vortex, Ride was very good but the problem was it was kinda rough. I hit my head a couple times and i got a minor headache after the ride. I only decided to ride it once.

After vortex we went over to the racers. Very shakey but really fun espically when your friend is on the red racer and your on the blue racing each other in the same seat,car, and train! To bad they use to have a backwards racer and one fowards which use to be so fun but when
Cedar Fair took over they removed it.

Next was the beast very great. This ride lasted more than 4 minutes long. It was the roughest ride there but it was fun with 2 lift hills and quick turns.

We tried to go to son of beast but they are saying they are chopping it down. But i have rode this in my past years. This is really rough i
only rode it once and i really didn't like it. Also a coaster next to it called flight deck got closed to.

Drop zone was fun, Going up slowly to 300+ feet and then dropping straight down.

Invertigo is just basically a inverted boomerang, it was very fun with the back to back seats you could watch the person straight in front of you some nice air time also with this ride.

Delirium wasn't open but it sure is fun just a basic pendulum that goes back and forth and you go upside down just barely.

Backlot stunt coaster was very fun! a 40 mph launch into a triple helix was the best part, Its based on a police chase and the cars are mini coopers. Coming up to a tunnel you are stopped and fire comes straight up right in front of your face (no you cant touch the fire for you maniacs who would try)

I hit up on most of the fun coasters, there are a bunch of smaller coasters and flat rides but I really don't need to include them.

Post May 28th, 2010, 11:09 pm

Points on hand: 50.00 Points

Return to General Theme Park Discussions