Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Europa Park Advice

Europa Park Advice

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post July 25th, 2010, 5:45 am

Points on hand: 290.00 Points

I'm planning a trip to Europa Park in mid september and I have a few questions for people that have been:

How many days are required to do everything? 1 or 2?

Are there any ways to get cheap tickets? Like for alton towers you can get 2 for 1.

Where would you recommend staying, I am thinking of staying in Rust itself.

What is the easiest airport to travel from to get to Rust? At the moment I am looking into Basel.

Thanks

Post July 25th, 2010, 9:08 am

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
Well Europapark has a lot of Attractions,so in the season you can rush to make all the coasters,but EP is definatly worth a 2 day visit!
Well I dunno much about the tickets,inform on the parkwebsite.
The park has his own hotels,the coloseo looks very nice,also when you sleep in a park hotel you can enter the park an hour before the normal guests.
As I know EP has invested money in a airport near rust,look on internet!The best thingis to ask IbanezCoaster,he knows very much about the park,but I hope that helped you...

Post July 25th, 2010, 10:43 am

Points on hand: 136.00 Points

- 2 days is highly recommended. It is possible to rush every attraction in a day, but it's so much more fun to just enjoy the park itself, walk around in some beautiful areas where the general public doesn't bother to come.

- I don't know any cheap-ticket actions for Europa Park, probably the cheapest option is to buy a 2-day-Ticket for ?????????65,- (a 1-day-ticket is ?????????35,- so that already saves you ?????????5,-).

- There are many cheap "G?????????stehause" in Rust. I've heard good stories about Pension Sigg, which is only 50m from the park entrance.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g4882 ... otels.html (no. 5 is Pension Sigg)

The park also has its own G?????????stehaus called Circus Rolando, with special packages that include entrance to the park.
http://resort.europapark.de/lang-en/The ... c1219.html

- How to get to Europa Park by plane:
http://www.europapark.de/lang-en/Home/D ... /c372.html

Post July 25th, 2010, 1:53 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

alton, talk to dirk, he will give you the number to a guesthouse just outside the gates which was fantastic when we stayed

we was there 2 and half days and just about fitted everything in.

there is a airport not far from rust but its better to get to a majour airport and get the train. it will be cheaper and easyier.

Making screams come true

Post July 29th, 2010, 6:39 am

Points on hand: 290.00 Points

Thanks for the tips guys.
I think I'll definitely be going for 2 days. There are plenty of places to stay in Rust too which aren't too expensive.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions