Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Vertigo

Vertigo

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post April 28th, 2008, 10:16 am

Points on hand: 1,316.00 Points
Well i am currently in the process of making an Intamin Hyper coaster inspired by Expedition GeForce. It has supreme airtime and brilliant track work. Its being built Using Elementary(FVD's + HSAK + Red's Forumlas + Hand Work). The track shaping and idea behind it is to ba much like Expedition GeForce at holiday park germany. This coaster will be a work in progress for quite some time, and the name came from the brilliant first drop, which i really adds too the ride. All supports, .3ds and other extras will be done by me. I am quite an experinence builder as My NLDC may show, but this is the first project i am showing off here. Anyways heres some pics:

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p4463
The Ride Factor.com

Coming Soon...

Post May 4th, 2008, 5:47 am

Points on hand: 290.00 Points

Looks pretty good, although you have based it off an overhyped ride (IMO). Expedition GeForce looks real boring apart from the 1st drop in all the POV's i've seen.

Anyway do you have a top view picture we can all see or don't you want to give that much away?

Post May 4th, 2008, 11:07 am

Points on hand: 2,268.00 Points

Hmm, looks nice, but having seen the tracks from you before................

Anyways, I like the drop, although using the right turn (like EGF) seems a bit un-original. You could try something unique, lke a rolling drop.
Hates oscar for taking points...

Post May 4th, 2008, 11:11 am

Post May 4th, 2008, 4:23 pm

Thanks for the comments. As for a top view, i am not giving one just yet. I am still working on the layout of the finale and cannot seem to settle on a layout. As for the drop Xpress, i have'nt seen many uploads with drops like that. And it now drops in the other direction...
The Ride Factor.com

Coming Soon...

Post May 5th, 2008, 7:33 am

I have a support suggestion, just a small thing:
http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/i35128
In this pic, you could tidy up the track connections on the lift, well its probably all over the track.

Post May 5th, 2008, 8:31 am

Points on hand: 2,481.00 Points

im lovin it [:D] i especially love that custom skybox... nice job so far, cant wait for it to be finished [;)]
Founder of the (Un-Official) Site Welcoming Crew --- I'M CUCKOO FOR COASTERCRAZY!!!

Post May 5th, 2008, 9:35 am

Originally posted by alton_

I have a support suggestion, just a small thing:
http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/i35128
In this pic, you could tidy up the track connections on the lift, well its probably all over the track.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it's not like that anymore. I have fixed that issue. And thanks for the comment coasterking1993.
The Ride Factor.com

Coming Soon...

Post May 13th, 2008, 2:57 am

Well i have made alot of progress these past few days, and hope to show a top view of the coaster soon. Maybe by this week end. Its now the first Intamin Hyper coaster to have inversions, and has some pretty cool FVD elements tied into the seams of the end. I'm just working on Clearing out a few lateral issues i have on a "special" Element and should have more screens soon.
The Ride Factor.com

Coming Soon...

Return to Hard Hat Area