Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Headbangers Ball CCI

Headbangers Ball CCI

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post May 23rd, 2008, 9:00 pm

Points on hand: 2,268.00 Points

Since I have built no woodies in like forever, I decided that I should see what exactly I could create, and try to use a few techniques I picked up a while back.

For this woodie, I chose the CCI coaster-everyones favorite. Sofar, I need to put my wicked 3Ds skillz into play to make myself a station, and theme some area around the ride.

A few screenies.

The whole layout^

Looking into one of the beyond 180????????? turnarounds^

Second half of the layout, with the helix in view^

Flying through wooden beams^

That's all. Don't want to spoil the entire layout for you.
Last edited by Xpress on May 23rd, 2008, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hates oscar for taking points...

Post May 23rd, 2008, 9:41 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Post May 24th, 2008, 2:24 am

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points

Post May 24th, 2008, 8:05 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Well, I think there is one board in there that slightly resembles a CCI structure ... but that is all.

Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post May 24th, 2008, 9:45 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
He does have the turnaround that resembles a CCI. But othat than that, hard to tell and doesnt look like much else.

Post May 24th, 2008, 10:59 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
At least he got the track type right.
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post May 24th, 2008, 11:11 am

Points on hand: 290.00 Points

Xpress, you seem to make a fool of yourself in every thread.

Post May 24th, 2008, 11:51 am

Excuse me? Dude, just stop ranting on everything I make/do. It's pointless.

I said CCI because that was the coaster track, but seeing as it may be more like either PTC or an Intamin Plug N Play, I'm not sure what coaster type to call it now..

Anyways, I left mt laptop in my moms car, so I don't have it with me right now to bring updated pictures.

Also, can someone give me a PNG ptc 2 seat cartexture? The ones I have aren't supported files for any of the programs I have, so I can't open them.

Post May 24th, 2008, 12:46 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Yeah, your actual coaster doesn't look anything like a CCI, but what is up with all the attacks on this dude? Who cares, he said CCI. IMO the ride still looks cool anyways.

Post May 24th, 2008, 2:37 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
It looks like a bunch of hills between 180 degree turnarounds. AGAIN!!!
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post May 25th, 2008, 6:43 am

Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
god, he's just trying to make a ride, i mean i thought that this game was made for fun, not so people can yell at someone else for not having a coaster looking EXACTLY like the coaster company would build it like, imo that's pretty pathetic if you can't get over the fact that some people want to do this for fun, not so that it's realistic, i mean, if someone wants to make a coaster with, say, a thousand ft drop then let them, and support them in doing it, jesus it annoys me how some people rate a FANTASY as if it were a realistic, GET OVER IT! if the turnaround has one board sticking out too far its not realistic! that just sounds retarded.

wooh! rant over, now Xpress that looks pretty awesome, if you need a tester, i am here!
Cradled by two loving arms that I'd die for,
One little kiss and Felina goodbye.

Post May 25th, 2008, 6:50 am

Points on hand: 290.00 Points

^If you don't like peoples' advice on a realistic coaster, don't post a construction topic, just upload it.

Post May 25th, 2008, 8:33 am

Geese, he said it was a CCI and it clearly isn't built to their style, so I thought I'd let him know. If he uploaded it as a CCI his tech score would probably get slammed.

Post May 25th, 2008, 8:36 am

Points on hand: 4,046.00 Points
i 100% agree with anrenaguy... why attack the kid? he didn't do anything, all he said was CCI. he just wants to make a woody with his own style that isn't exactly like anything else... there is absolutely nothing wrong with thinking outside the box. I'm currently doing the same thing with a woody. its not like any actual woody style, but do i care? no! and why should I? Xpress, I think going outside the box a little bit shows that you have a more creative sense of mind than others, and i appreciate that a lot. .. ... .. But anyways , I'm done ranting, so i suppose i should say "i can't wait to see this coaster" (any following argument regarding anything i just said means nothing to me and serves no purpose in my life, but feel free anyways)

Post May 25th, 2008, 9:28 am

Points on hand: 2,481.00 Points

personally, i think that looks pretty good... [;)] and i also agree with adrenaguy.

ill test for ya --> coasterking1993@aim.com [:D]
Founder of the (Un-Official) Site Welcoming Crew --- I'M CUCKOO FOR COASTERCRAZY!!!

Post May 26th, 2008, 4:33 pm

tmv, if he wants to make a woodie of his own style, then he shouldn't say CCI. It's that simple.

No one attacked anyone. The truth hurts.

Post May 26th, 2008, 7:01 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Originally posted by Jakizle

The truth hurts.
Obviously, hence the all out assault whenever anyone makes a comment on his <cough> designs <cough>.

Originally posted by alton_

^If you don't like peoples' advice on a realistic coaster, don't post a construction topic, just upload it.
Best advice seen to date -- you should take it Xpress.
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post May 26th, 2008, 7:33 pm

I'm not sure that I want to upload it just yet. I'm still working on a few things. Man oh man do I suck at wooden supports right now.

Ckmwm, if you look at some wooden coasters, all you will see is 180????????? turns. Some of them have 90????????? turns followed by 180????????? turns shortly after. Look at Ghostrider. It has 180????????? turns. Sure they may not be a 180????????? turnaround, in the fact that they turn in, then back out, but it's pretty much the same thing. It's a perpendicular layout. My layout is a parallel-ish layout. Sorry if you don't like ANYTHING I produe, but i'm not perfect, and can't always make a ride to your standards.

I've only got a bit left to do, so i'll upload shortly.

Return to Hard Hat Area