Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions HURAKAN CONDOR's Cable Snaps (SFKK Style)

HURAKAN CONDOR's Cable Snaps (SFKK Style)

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Points on hand: 226.00 Points
Well HK has pulled a SFKK. (Almost) This one has a happy ending. More info HERE!

Well its good thing this tower was a newer version with tension sensors for the computer E-stopped itself. Otherwise it really would have been bad.

Post June 9th, 2008, 4:40 pm

Points on hand: 1,495.00 Points
Dang, the people on that ride are extremely lucky the ride E-stopped itself! I am glad that no one was injured!
Is now 15!

RIP Wildcatter, 1982-2007.

Post June 9th, 2008, 4:57 pm
Gav User avatar

Points on hand: 2,076.00 Points

Yeah, as you mentioned this newer drop tower has its own e-stop system. The SFKD one didn't and thats what caused the injuries. It ptobably couldn't have hapenned to this one, but it would still scare the crap out of you.

Post June 9th, 2008, 5:20 pm

Points on hand: 2,481.00 Points

wow... im glad nobody's hurt too [:O] and even if it e-stopped itself, i'd still wet my pants [shocked]
Founder of the (Un-Official) Site Welcoming Crew --- I'M CUCKOO FOR COASTERCRAZY!!!

Post June 9th, 2008, 7:26 pm

Points on hand: 4,046.00 Points
i still feel sorry for all those people who had to see that girl get her feet removed, and i can't even imagine what the girl must have been thinking...

Post June 9th, 2008, 7:50 pm

Points on hand: 1,495.00 Points
or what it felt like! [:(]
Is now 15!

RIP Wildcatter, 1982-2007.

Post June 9th, 2008, 8:09 pm

Points on hand: 617.00 Points
why dont any of them have reverse plolarity magnets like Apocolypse, oh and heart felt love to the poor girl
Joined age 14 still here at 28 =]

Post June 19th, 2008, 1:35 pm

Points on hand: 1,643.00 Points

I'm glad the operator was actually paying attention. I'm also glad it did e-stop in time and saved those people from any harm. It is also amazing that the other card were still operating the rest of the day and the whole tower wasn't shut down.
"It wasn't me!"

-Fred Randall

Return to General Theme Park Discussions