Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions My First Gerstlauer Ride

My First Gerstlauer Ride

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post June 20th, 2008, 10:08 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Ok,

Just got back from Marine World, or now, Discovery Kingdom, and I took my first ride on a gerstlauer spinner. It was, obviously, Tony Hawks Big Spin, the only spinner at SFDK. For a first impression, I thought that it was amazing. It was really smooth, all of the transitions were really good, I don't know, I thought I might've just posted a topic about my experience on the ride. It spun so smoothly, for instance, I went on a fairground spinner, so much of a difference my god. The fairground spinner was just painful, and this was so smooth, and just perfect. I really like the theme of the ride also. Who would think of basing a roller coaster on a pro skateboarder? kinda funny i thought. Here are some pics that I caught just as I was leaving the park, so unfortunately the gates are in front of it, but here you are. I have a vid of me and my friends that I will post later once my friend gets around to uploading it.

[img]/Users/IAmMclovin/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Modified/2008/Jun%2020,%202008/IMG_0284.JPG[/img]

[img]/Users/IAmMclovin/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Modified/2008/Jun%2020,%202008/IMG_0285.JPG[/img]

[img]/Users/IAmMclovin/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Modified/2008/Jun%2020,%202008/IMG_0286.JPG[/img]

[img]/Users/IAmMclovin/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Modified/2008/Jun%2020,%202008/IMG_0288.JPG[/img]

[img]/Users/IAmMclovin/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Modified/2008/Jun%2020,%202008/IMG_0289.JPG[/img]

When I get the vid I will post it.

Thanks guys,

Cody
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post June 20th, 2008, 10:09 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
perfect, the pics didnt work. Can somebody tell me how to post pics?
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Return to General Theme Park Discussions