Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Fahrenheit - Hersheypark

Fahrenheit - Hersheypark

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post June 6th, 2008, 2:38 pm

Points on hand: 1,541.00 Points
I was just looking at some roller coasters and found Fahrenheit. This looks like it is gonna but crazy! The have never seen anything like the first inversion.

Im gonna be going to PA soon and gonna visit Hersheypark. Can anyone tell me the opening date for it?

Post June 6th, 2008, 2:39 pm

Points on hand: 1,151.00 Points

It's already open, so you shouldn't have any trouble.

Post June 6th, 2008, 2:40 pm

Points on hand: 1,541.00 Points
Sorry, I meant gonna BE crazy. And meant I haven't seen anything like that.

Post June 30th, 2008, 4:02 pm

Points on hand: 1,761.00 Points
i am going to hershey soon so i hope to ride the the first drop is kinda like maverick

Post June 30th, 2008, 4:42 pm

Points on hand: 1,130.00 Points
I rode Fahrenheit 2 weeks ago. The vertical lift is crazy! It feels like you 're going to fall backwards out of your seat as the train climbs. The drop is quick as is the rest of the ride. My favorite part of the ride is a small hill that gives incredible injector air time!

Fahrenheit is very smooth and does pack a lot into a relatively small area. The capacity is horrible as each train only carries 12 people. The day I was there only 2 of the 3 trains were running. We waited nearly 1 1/2 hours to ride on a day where the crowd was light. The station is very tiny and they do use assigned seating. Besides the gimmick of the vertical lift and inverted drop, its seems like most looping coasters out there. Overall I do like Stormrunner much better.

Post June 30th, 2008, 5:24 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
Why did you bring this back up?
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post November 13th, 2008, 2:01 pm

Points on hand: 1,327.00 Points

Return to General Theme Park Discussions