Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Iphone 2 Introduction

Iphone 2 Introduction

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 1st, 2008, 12:33 am

Points on hand: 1,495.00 Points
lol real funny! [LOL][LOL][LOL]

Here is the short guided tour!

Well I don't know which code thing to puit in so go to this link to watch it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YEc4wnHP3YE

It is only 38 minutes long! [LOL]
Is now 15!

RIP Wildcatter, 1982-2007.

Post July 2nd, 2008, 6:55 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
Why did you edit your post two days later with nothing changed since last I looked?
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post July 2nd, 2008, 10:38 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

Post July 2nd, 2008, 10:46 pm

Lol, that's true. I still want to know why. We all know the answer though; just so the topic could come back to the top because he thinks people care about what he's posting.
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post July 2nd, 2008, 11:24 pm

true...lol i added like smiles and a sentence or two! [LOL]
Is now 15!

Post July 3rd, 2008, 12:01 am

Post July 3rd, 2008, 12:05 am

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
After reading all 7 pages of this, I have a few things to say.
1: After using both PC's and Macs since I ever first learned how to use a computer, I can say with some authority that Macs are much smoother to operate than PCs.
2: My family owns 2 PCs (my primary computer one of them) and 3 Macs, so I use both OS's daily, and still like the Macs better. Don't get me wrong, I love my PC, but the interface is much smoother on the Mac.
3: I Bought and iTouch 1 month ago, it broke within a week, had it replaced with no hassle, and have had no more problems.
4: Prior to the iTouch, I had a mini that was nearing it's 5th birthday, and still no problems (the reason I got the iTouch was for the touch-screen interface and capacity).
5: I have two friends with different kinds of touch-screen phones, and neither of them is as responsive, or even close to as responsive as my iTouch. Also, the graphics on the iTouch look cooler that that of my friends' phones.
6: Cade, the iPhone release date is not that important. As much as I would love to have one, I'm probably one of three people that care, and I can do simple arithmetic in my head. Your signature provides enough info for me to figure out how long it is till it comes out, so you can stop...what's the word....oh yeah, SPAMming the thread with your useless countdown posts.
7: This ranks among the most entertaining "debate" threads I have ever read.

Post July 3rd, 2008, 10:19 pm

OK so please tell me how this is "SPAMming"? Where have I posted more than three times in a row?

EDIT: oh wait I have not! And this post was to show the pictures and see what you guy's opinion is. So SETTLE DOWN!
Is now 15!

Post July 4th, 2008, 12:12 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
It's annoying emos on parade!
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post July 4th, 2008, 12:38 am

Post July 4th, 2008, 1:46 am

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

Oi
I take personal offense to that statement, Coasterkidmwm

XD
Rarwh

Post July 4th, 2008, 2:05 am

Post July 4th, 2008, 9:41 am
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by Cade

LOL

Shut up anoying emo.

Post July 4th, 2008, 10:10 am

Points on hand: 79.00 Points
We've got the best prizes ever her in Holland. Yeah.

Post July 4th, 2008, 4:58 pm

i am not an emo....oh and what prizes do you have over there?
Is now 15!

Post July 5th, 2008, 1:50 pm

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points

OK so please tell me how this is "SPAMming"? Where have I posted more than three times in a row?

EDIT: oh wait I have not! And this post was to show the pictures and see what you guy's opinion is. So SETTLE DOWN!

That isn't SPAMming.

only 11 more days til the release.

only 10 more days til the release.

That is. Or at least it's close enough for me to get annoyed at it. Whatev.

Anyway, good luck to you in convincing everyone else that the new iPhone is the best thing in the world. Nobody's going to budge on their viewpoint, not even you, so you might as well drop it. "Once a fanboy, always a fanboy." However, since I've made up my mind not to follow this thread any more, go ahead and PM me if someone actually does change their viewpoint!

Post July 5th, 2008, 2:31 pm
Gav User avatar

Points on hand: 2,076.00 Points

Post July 5th, 2008, 3:43 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

i am not an emo

I apologize you're more of a moody tool than an emo.

Post July 5th, 2008, 5:22 pm

quote: Originally Posted by boneplaya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That isn't SPAMming.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

only 11 more days til the release.

quote: Originally posted by Cade

only 10 more days til the release.

That is. Or at least it's close enough for me to get annoyed at it. Whatev.

Anyway, good luck to you in convincing everyone else that the new iPhone is the best thing in the world. Nobody's going to budge on their viewpoint, not even you, so you might as well drop it. "Once a fanboy, always a fanboy." However, since I've made up my mind not to follow this thread any more, go ahead and PM me if someone actually does change their viewpoint!

Where did you get that...oh yea and didn't I say three in a row! PLEASE READ!!!

As I said ^ this topic is about showing what the iPhone is going to look like and see what people's opinions are....PLEASE READ!

I am not trying to change anybody's "viewpoints" I am showing them that their "viewpoint" is wrong! [LOL]
Is now 15!

Post July 5th, 2008, 5:57 pm
Gav User avatar

Points on hand: 2,076.00 Points

Everytime I open CC I see this topic bumped again for no reason.
Stop.

Post July 5th, 2008, 7:01 pm

I had to fix some mis-spelled items. I am just trying to perfect my grammar skills!
Is now 15!

Post July 5th, 2008, 9:47 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

well than fix them within a day. or when you view your post after you write it. or better yet, when you're typing it. 2 and 3 days later is ridiculous.

and for the fanboy stuff, you got it BAD. i used to be a sony fanboy for a long time, than i started buying different tvs, or dvd player, walkman, xbox, and i'm a fan of it all. once you experience other things with an open mind, you'll learn to like the superior product. the ipod____ isn't superior to anything. as an mp3 player the zune is better, and there are a lot more better phones if you want to listen to music and have a cell. if you'd experience new things you'd learn that you like different things a lot more. and hell, you may even realize you like the zune, or windows, or whatever, if you'd give it a chance.

Post July 5th, 2008, 11:06 pm

Well I do have A mac and a PC so I think I have experienced that....As I have said before this topic was to talk about our feelings and opinions about the iPhone and not just how much of a "Apple Fanboy" I am. The only thing why I keep buying an Apple iPod is because they are getting really thin....the zune is just really thick. So we all have our products that we favor over others......like "ragan" and his Sony relationship....

Oh and sorry how I fix my mistakes later...I just end up going some where after I type it and I forget to come back and read it over....So basically it is that I don't have enough timne sometimes to come back and read all of it again and fix what I need to right then.. But I will try my hardest to read it over when ever I can.
Is now 15!

Post July 6th, 2008, 11:35 am
True Addicts
True Addicts

Well I do have A mac and a PC so I think I have experienced that....As I have said before this topic was to talk about our feelings and opinions about the iPhone and not just how much of a "Apple Fanboy" I am. The only thing why I keep buying an Apple iPod is because they are getting really thin....the zune is just really thick. So we all have our products that we favor over others......like "ragan" and his Sony relationship....

So after all of this debating you've downsized to deciding to shell out hundreds of dollars based on product thickness? Oh the things you can do with your parents money.

Post July 6th, 2008, 11:37 am

Well they are paying for the phone bill and I have to pay for the phone...so see I am not all what you said I was! [LOL]

For all those people saying it is coming out the 19th...here you go!

Image Insert:
36.23 KB

Why do people think I am so dumb?
Is now 15!

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion