Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Launch Section 3D's?

Launch Section 3D's?

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post July 31st, 2008, 1:43 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Does anybody here have any launch track 3D's that I can use? I'm looking for one that looks like the maverick type launch (singal magnetic plates through the center of the track) because im in the process of making a new launch coaster right now and it would look cool with those launch 3D's.

Let me know,

Cody
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post July 31st, 2008, 1:52 pm

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
You should download either the Tunnel maker, which I used when I needed these, or the OC, which I assume would be able to make exactly what you need. Good luck!

Post July 31st, 2008, 2:02 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

you can just use the wooden side walk form the prefab woody generater and line them up in the track, easy and efective
Making screams come true

Post July 31st, 2008, 2:06 pm

Points on hand: 232.00 Points
or u could downlaod the free version ok sketchup, make them, save the file, and send it to me, and let me convert it.

Post July 31st, 2008, 4:26 pm

ok, i will try some of the ideas. how would you do it with the tunnel maker? i cant seem to get it right
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post July 31st, 2008, 4:37 pm

Points on hand: 2,219.00 Points

Jakizle has a very nice LIM 3D. Ask him if you can use it, he allowed me to. Check them out on Hemisfair Twister and The Juggernaut.

Post July 31st, 2008, 5:09 pm

well, i tried to use his 3D's, but they dont work because for some reason i cant straighten them out with the track, so i dont know what im going to do because i dont really understand tunnel maker, or the OC.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post August 1st, 2008, 5:34 pm

Points on hand: 935.00 Points
Just take the flat wooden beam support, tilt it 90 degrees, and make it gray or whatever color you want it.

Return to No Limits Coaster