Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising The Roll-NL

The Roll-NL

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post August 24th, 2008, 9:19 am

Points on hand: 1,987.00 Points
The Roll- A Maurer Sohne X-Car Coaster that I've made in my spare time. It's a small and short launch coaster, with only one inversion, a Zero-G roll.
Hence the name of the ride, I've made a custom station, sign, and camera, but the rest of the 3ds are just ParkPack items. So you'll need that to get the full theming, but it's not really important as it's only the concrete flooring and fences. The only tool I've used is AHG. Well, I guess that's about all.
Pictures can be found here:
http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p5035

Many thanks to: (from coastersims)
griffonluv for testing.
CCJared for help with my 3ds problems-Without that tutorial I would've given up on my 3ds! And testing. Also, thanks to anyone else I may have missed.
Enjoy the ride and please rate!
http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_excha ... ?tid=14445

Post August 24th, 2008, 10:02 am

Points on hand: 1,603.00 Points
Very nice! It's not to intense or extreme, It would be the perfect ride for my brother!

2 Questions though:

1. How did You make it so smooth?
2. What did you use for the 3D's? Because I tried the Gravimetric Studios Object Creator and it won't work.

Post August 24th, 2008, 10:12 am

It was smooth to begin with, and I used the track smoother to make the turns pump-free, and then I used AHG to heartline it. For the 3ds I have Sketchup. You'll need the pro version to export 3ds though. The free version doesnt have those exporters. But you can ask anyone who has the pro version to export it for you.

Post August 24th, 2008, 10:38 am

Originally posted by Kilzombie

It was smooth to begin with, and I used the track smoother to make the turns pump-free, and then I used AHG to heartline it. For the 3ds I have Sketchup. You'll need the pro version to export 3ds though. The free version doesnt have those exporters. But you can ask anyone who has the pro version to export it for you.

So the track smoother is the ctrl-g, right?

And sketchup looks like a sweet program. Nice track!

Post August 24th, 2008, 10:53 am

Yep it's ctrl+g. Thanks, would love to see a rate though :)

Post August 24th, 2008, 12:04 pm

Return to Track Advertising