Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Elizabeth Taylor Dies At 79

Elizabeth Taylor Dies At 79

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post March 23rd, 2011, 11:40 pm

Posts: 999
Points on hand: 535.00 Points
Location: Tampa, FL, USA
Offline
I never really followed her, and I don't know if anyone really cares, but I know she was a golden icon in the movie world, and I've heard that she was an avid activist in the fight against AIDS. She was also richer than she could probably handle, yet a general good-person (I think). Sad to see more "legendary" talent pass away (And I know about Japan which is more tragic than this will ever be...).
Taylor, 79, died of congestive heart failure at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where she had been hospitalized for about six weeks.
Here is the full article:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110323/ap_ ... bit_taylor

R.I.P.
Last edited by Tidus on March 23rd, 2011, 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't be a disability"... yep, still keeping that. :P

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post March 23rd, 2011, 11:45 pm

Posts: 2914
Points on hand: 5,657.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Offline
I never really knew who she was in her movies (although I knew her name), but its always sad to see a good person go.
[19:34:14] RideWarriorNation: jim
[19:34:27] RideWarriorNation: can you pls change sig
[19:35:22] Jcoasters: ok
[19:35:39] RideWarriorNation: ty

Post March 24th, 2011, 12:36 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12283
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
Don't care
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post March 24th, 2011, 12:40 am

Posts: 2046
Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Who?
Image

Post March 24th, 2011, 3:54 am

Posts: 94
Points on hand: 2,911.00 Points
Offline
^My sentiments exactly.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post