Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster How long does it take to learn Elementary

How long does it take to learn Elementary

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post December 18th, 2008, 10:07 pm

Points on hand: 2,333.00 Points
I've been looking at elementary for a little bit and it looks confusing but easier once uv learned how the formula system works.

How long does it take to learn and does anyone have any good tips for me to make the learning process faster?

Post December 18th, 2008, 10:38 pm

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
I say 10 mins to do most basic stuff, a few days to learn how to do the basics of the more complicated things, and as long as you have to master it.

Post December 18th, 2008, 10:45 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Depends on numerous factors including intelligence, reasoning ability, determination, perseverance, and of course which formula. The easy formulas shouldn't take more than 20-25 minutes to fully grasp, but something like FVDs will take a little longer.

Post December 18th, 2008, 11:45 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

it took me 6 years to learn elementary. than i went on to junior high. got that done in 2! i'm awesome!

Post December 18th, 2008, 11:47 pm

Points on hand: 2,219.00 Points

Post December 19th, 2008, 12:41 am

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
Yeah I should add that if it takes you longer than we said it might take for anything, that doesn't mean you should just quit...keep at it, you'll probably get it eventually.

Post December 19th, 2008, 2:17 am

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Yea, I gotta agree with Jimmy Yoshi. It depends what route you take. There is HSAK which you can learn in a heartbeat, but then FVD's really take a long time to master/ understand. It really is about reasoning ability, and logical thinking. If you something goes wrong, it does take a minute to fix, but you have to go through the steps of what happened, and did I miss anything. FVD's took me a while to understand, I learned them this summer and I still am not great at them. They sure do make nice coasters though...
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post December 19th, 2008, 11:32 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Honestly, I never really grasped it. Sure, I can maneuver in it and figure it out by trial and error to design a thing or two, but it never really got into my brain I guess and I always had to re-think what I was about to do. :-(

Post December 19th, 2008, 11:55 am

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

Hmmm
about 2 minutes with the basic wizards...

Took me about half an hour to understand FVDs, thanks to a great teacher!
Ofcourse, getting really good at it, is a completely different story, and it goes on zo infinity...

Return to No Limits Coaster