Board index ‹ Public Relations ‹ Introductions ‹ Hey There

Hey There

Say hi to the crowd of CoasterCrazians!

Post January 21st, 2009, 9:05 am

Posts: 1
Points on hand: 221.00 Points
Offline
Hey There I'm Martin and I'm delighted being able to join you on this page. I'm passionate about building rollercoasters with NoLimits.
I'm living in Germany and i am 19 years old.

I hope this will be a thrilling time with all of you.javascript:insertsmilie('[;)]')

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post January 21st, 2009, 9:42 am

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
welcome.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post January 21st, 2009, 12:43 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Awesome, another german addict added to the site. Hope to see some permanent activity from your site. [:)]

Welcome!
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Introductions

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • hey there
    by mytcrox » May 8th, 2009, 12:33 pm
    0 Replies
    702 Views
    Last post by mytcrox View the latest post
    May 8th, 2009, 12:33 pm
  • hey there!
    by serpentine » October 20th, 2007, 2:16 am
    1 Replies
    995 Views
    Last post by Oscar View the latest post
    October 20th, 2007, 8:56 am
  • hey
    by coasterfreak23 » August 13th, 2008, 11:49 am
    3 Replies
    774 Views
    Last post by Cade View the latest post
    August 13th, 2008, 6:18 pm
  • hey.
    by jckidd3000 » April 14th, 2008, 7:48 pm
    3 Replies
    896 Views
    Last post by Dirk_Ermen View the latest post
    April 15th, 2008, 4:37 am
  • hey all
    by scars » February 22nd, 2009, 5:52 pm
    1 Replies
    767 Views
    Last post by Oscar View the latest post
    February 22nd, 2009, 5:57 pm