Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports I just had my dance at Knott's Berry Farm

I just had my dance at Knott's Berry Farm

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post March 12th, 2004, 11:38 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

It was fun, They had Boomerang, Supreme Scream, and some small rides opened. Xcelerator was suppose to be open, but it wasn't, I wasn't very happy about that. So now I've still been on everything, but Xcelerator, [:(] but i did have fun sitting in the model of the xcelerator car.[:D], Ohwell I'll definately go on it once I get my pass next year. I went on Boomerang a billion times in a row. I kept on hopping back on it throught the exit line. My head started to heart after the fifth time on it. Good stuff right there. Supreme Scream is fun, except for the going up part, I started thinking of all the things that could go wrong, and me falling off and falling the 250+ ft it is. Overall, the only regret I have is not dancing, [:(]
cuz there waz lots of hot girls[8D][:D][:I]
I luv SoCal

Post March 13th, 2004, 9:25 am

Points on hand: 1,434.00 Points

LOL about the hot girls stuf. That sux that Xcelerator wasn't open! I would make a protest. Another thing, why did u ride on boomerang soo many times? Isn't it supposed to be painful?

Post March 13th, 2004, 11:24 am

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports