Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions The Gemini debate

The Gemini debate

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post March 20th, 2009, 12:07 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,903.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

He means you're a virgin.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post March 20th, 2009, 12:14 am

Points on hand: 1,277.00 Points
dang it!! it took me a while but i think i got it, and no, im not a virgin, if that is what you're getting at....

and yes, i do over think things a lot too.....

Post March 20th, 2009, 12:24 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Because you're that smart lol.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post March 20th, 2009, 12:30 am

yeah, im very smart when it comes to thinks that are pretty much useless.... but im lacking common sense.....

Post March 20th, 2009, 1:37 am

Points on hand: 77.00 Points
Track decideds if it's wood or steel. Gemini's track is definatly steel, what a mo.

Post March 20th, 2009, 10:56 am

Thanks again, im thinking of printing all of the people's answers off and shoving them into my teachers face

Post March 20th, 2009, 12:06 pm

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
Pretty sure he'll love that and laugh at you. I'm sure it's all in fun, but at the same time you're making it realllly easy for him to mess with you because you're getting upset about it and going overboard. Who cares what Gemini is...it's just a classification. The ride itself doesn't change at all based on what its called.

And I wouldn't continue bragging about how he needs you so bad for his company, and using horrible grammar...and by that I mean, a lot of what you write doesn't make any sense. Those statements kinda contradict themselves.

So anyways, if you're having fun, have fun with your teacher, and if you're getting upset, just drop it. If he says something about a ride, say "that's nice," or "rather not discuss anymore." It's NOT that serious.

Post March 20th, 2009, 1:36 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

There is no way that printing out responses from an online coaster forum is going to help your case at all.

Post March 20th, 2009, 1:40 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
You do realize that if you're the teacher's source of amusement things are not going well.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post March 20th, 2009, 4:28 pm

Well then..... I'm not going to be his b****, so I'm going to stand up to him

Post March 20th, 2009, 4:30 pm

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
Letting it go or chuckling it off is probably the best way to go, because I get the feeling if you stand up to him it'll come off as being really humorous for everyone including the teacher, and except for you.

Post March 20th, 2009, 4:34 pm

He doesnt understand that I could just say he harrasses me, because he did that to one girl in my class and she left completely

Post March 20th, 2009, 10:34 pm

Points on hand: 3,207.00 Points

Same thing. It looks to me like he is essentially using you as entertainment because you get pissed off, and I seriously doubt he actually thinks any of these things he is stating (especially since you already said he targeted just you). So if you went to someone and said he harasses you, he would probably just find it hilarious. I would just let it go and not try to argue anything further, then his fun will be over and the "harassment" will probably stop.

Post March 20th, 2009, 10:42 pm

I know, but the way I have grown up, its hard for me to let things go.... and I'm starting to wonder how we got from me asking a question to life lessons???

Post March 20th, 2009, 10:42 pm

Points on hand: 2,219.00 Points

Look, seriously. If I were you, I would do the immature yet satisfying thing, and tell him the f**k off. If he's harrassing you to a point where your on a website trying to get facts about rollercoaster structures it's time to either let go of it, or tell him to leave you the f**k alone. Teachers can't just go around and do that, and if you're really getting that agrivated then do something about it. Tell the principle, or another teacher. Nobody cares if you get laughed at, do what you want. You can't regret living your life the way you want, and for the people that laugh at you, just laugh back.

If you really want to make him feel like poop, start fake crying, its the best possible thing you can do because the teacher feels like poop and if you tell on him he's in trouble haha.

Post March 20th, 2009, 10:48 pm

Originally posted by Lewis13

Look, seriously. If I were you, I would do the immature yet satisfying thing, and tell him the f**k off. If he's harrassing you to a point where your on a website trying to get facts about rollercoaster structures it's time to either let go of it, or tell him to leave you the f**k alone. Teachers can't just go around and do that, and if you're really getting that agrivated then do something about it. Tell the principle, or another teacher. Nobody cares if you get laughed at, do what you want. You can't regret living your life the way you want, and for the people that laugh at you, just laugh back.

If you really want to make him feel like poop, start fake crying, its the best possible thing you can do because the teacher feels like poop and if you tell on him he's in trouble haha.

All I ever wanted was some input on what people though, because there could have been a possibility that I'm wrong. I now understand that I was right all along. I just..... get sick and tired of him treating me like s***

And at this school, its a vocational school, so there are multiple different high schools in one school taking career classes, and my school is hated on the most because of our diversity (it means we have all races) and im starting to wonder if this is directed to where I go to school

Post March 21st, 2009, 1:32 am

Points on hand: 1,944.00 Points

It looks liek its wood but it is classifed as steel,look on RCDB.

Post March 21st, 2009, 10:15 am

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions