Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Do you Regret voting for Obama

Do you Regret voting for Obama

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Do you Regret voting for Obama

Yes
10%
No
63%
Voted for Mcain
27%

Total votes : 41

Post April 3rd, 2009, 1:21 am
SNJ

Points on hand: 668.00 Points
Originally posted by bobbyjo

NObama, and proud of it. "Change!!" My ass.. Changes maybee, but they're for the worse.

Give it four years before you can be so sure.

Post April 3rd, 2009, 2:48 am

Points on hand: 2,365.00 Points

I am indeed feeling regretful. I was convinced by Obama to vote democratic, even though I usually identify more with the conservative side. But I really did believe that he was going to bring back accountability to America, and focus on family and the average American citizen. However, I don't think that he has shown me any of the things I used to like about him, so I am certainly wishing I could take my vote back.

Post April 3rd, 2009, 9:22 pm
SNJ

Points on hand: 668.00 Points
Originally posted by Mai of the Fire

I am indeed feeling regretful. I was convinced by Obama to vote democratic, even though I usually identify more with the conservative side. But I really did believe that he was going to bring back accountability to America, and focus on family and the average American citizen. However, I don't think that he has shown me any of the things I used to like about him, so I am certainly wishing I could take my vote back.

People from the google age expect crap to happen over night. We're in such a bad place (The US) that it will take quite some time for any change to happen. I don't understand how people thought change would happen the minute he was sworn into office. That's just being delusional.

Post April 4th, 2009, 2:55 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Originally posted by bobbyjo

NObama, and proud of it. "Change!!" My ass.. Changes maybee, but they're for the worse.

I love how conservatives are so angry over him. If he doesn't start a war on false premises, no matter what else he'll be a better president than the last.

Originally posted by Mai of the Fire

Ever think that the "average American citizen" has ceased to be conservative and bible thumping at this point in time?
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post April 4th, 2009, 3:08 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Regret is such an awful and worthless feeling. Don't waste your time grieving over something you can't undo!

Post April 4th, 2009, 8:51 pm

Points on hand: 2,365.00 Points

Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm
Ever think that the "average American citizen" has ceased to be conservative and bible thumping at this point in time?

Nope. [:p]

Seriously, though, he did focus a lot on how he wanted families to come back together, and shut of the TV and such while he was talking about education. I really liked that, and was sure that his head was in the right place, but ever since then all I've seen is CEO after CEO getting handed billions of dollars.

Post April 4th, 2009, 11:11 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Give examples.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post April 5th, 2009, 12:29 am

Points on hand: 6,575.00 Points

I want to see these examples too... He has been in office for only a few months! Give it time! O wait! I live in the USA.... WE WANT IT NOW!
Cedar Point
2008-2015
--2015--
Beach Band- June-August
https://www.facebook.com/TrumpetDMR

Post April 5th, 2009, 6:54 am

Points on hand: 2,560.00 Points
Originally posted by jayman

he has just taken over a bank and 2 auto companies based on nothing more than his office and th promise of "change;"

Oh, so hes the evil government taking over private business for nothing more than the sake of control????? C'mon if the government didnt take over these companies they'd be bankrupt by now, with several other banks and companies being a good step closer to bankruptcy themselves. Plus some 100k of ppl laid off.

But what me worry, the market alone will sort it out!!

Here in germany someone came up with a joke:
"Whats the difference between communism and capitalism?

- In communism companies get nationalized first and go bankrupt afterwards.

- In capitalism companies go bankrupt and get nationalized later."

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion