Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising Viking

Viking

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post March 17th, 2009, 8:58 pm

Points on hand: 1,328.00 Points
Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on my Viking coaster. I was a bit disappointed to see that out of the 120 people who downloaded it, nobody has rated it. Link: http://coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/ ... ?tid=15090

Any comments would be appreciated! :)

Post April 2nd, 2009, 10:18 pm

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points

Post April 2nd, 2009, 10:44 pm

Points on hand: 2,333.00 Points
Dude are u serious? ONE of your rides wasnt rated and your getting all upset? I had problems downloading the track file and i would have probably dropped a rate because it LOOKED like a great coaster so sorry. dcs221 gave some helpful comments and you didnt even take any notice.

U also uploaded it awhile ago so people probably arent interested in rating coasters that arent new to the current week.

Ur upset but saying we all suck is a bit unecessary.

Post April 2nd, 2009, 10:56 pm

Points on hand: 1,746.00 Points
The old saying "Patience is a Virtue" strongly applies to this. Also, make the title picture appealing. Make it draw us in to have a furthur look, and give a good description. If you're lucky enough (an we're in the mood) we will drop some comments, and even rate it. dcs221's comments are very helpful, so follow them.

Post April 3rd, 2009, 1:08 am
SNJ

Points on hand: 668.00 Points
Originally posted by A7XandCoasters

Dude are u serious? ONE of your rides wasnt rated and your getting all upset? I had problems downloading the track file and i would have probably dropped a rate because it LOOKED like a great coaster so sorry. dcs221 gave some helpful comments and you didnt even take any notice.

U also uploaded it awhile ago so people probably arent interested in rating coasters that arent new to the current week.

Ur upset but saying we all suck is a bit unecessary.

Whoa. I think you're overreacting. First, I don't think southpuddle was saying that we all suck. Unless he edited his post prior to me reading it, you're putting words in his mouth. Second, he didn't seem at all mad or angry. He said a bit disappointed. That's a fairly reasonable thing to understand. Disappointed doesn't mean 'getting all upset.' Yes tone is rather difficult to understand online, but I'm sure the inclusion of a smiley face at the end of his post gave you an idea of his tone. Take your meds and relax man.

I mean, what do you think this section of the forum is about?

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Huh...

Post April 3rd, 2009, 12:00 pm

Points on hand: 2,333.00 Points
Yeah well it looks like that but one of his earlier replys said that
"you guys (this site) suck. adios".
i guess he edited that comment and took it off
I wasnt getting mad at him i just was adressing him that his expectations were getting high when he posted his ride Viking.

Return to Track Advertising