Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Millennium Force Cramps

Millennium Force Cramps

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post May 29th, 2012, 3:25 am

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
I would like to inquire a bit about getting cramps on Millennium Force, for those who have ridden it. For the past three years, every single ridethrough on it without fail has given me horrific cramps right below the beltline on both sides of my body--kind of where the side-seam is--which nearly paralyze me for quite some time afterward. Does anyone else have this issue?

I cannot figure out what is causing it. I've talked to taller people (I'm 6'2"), heavier people, and skinnier people who have all ridden it just fine. Not even Mantis gives me cramps; I can't seem to get why this one does. I feel like it might have to do with the shape and angle of the seat relative to my exact torso-leg length proportions, but that seems a little ridiculous.

Thoughts? Experiences, good or bad?

Post May 29th, 2012, 5:03 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,544.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Does this happen on a roughly monthly basis? [lol]

In all seriousness, I've never ridden it so can't speak from experience, however; if you've asked other people and none of them have had a similar experience, perhaps you've got a medical issue? An issue that is brought on by just the forces that Millennium Force happens to apply to your body.

Post May 29th, 2012, 9:41 am

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
Are they like charlie horse type cramps or just searing pain type cramps? Because those would probably have 2 different causes.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions