Board index Roller Coaster Games Scream Machines Manual Dispatch

Manual Dispatch

Discuss anything related to Scream Machines!

Post May 27th, 2009, 6:50 pm

Points on hand: 569.00 Points
Please Help!

I tried manually dispatching trains and I hit "M" like the directions tell me, but I cant get the train to move, so I end up hitting "O" which is Automatic Dispatch instead. I would really like to know ecspecially for doing the transfer tracks, etc.

PLEASE HELP!

Post May 27th, 2009, 7:33 pm

Points on hand: 59.00 Points
There are no transfer tracks in no limits. You cant make them except for ones that are purely for show. You cant make functioning ones.
^the message is up there^

Post May 28th, 2009, 5:12 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Guys, this is posted in the scream machines section. And since scream machines has a transfer section. I bet he's talking about that.

Sorry dude, I can't help you. I haven't played scream machines in years and I only figured out the transfer track once. Maybe if i've got sometime, time to spare i'll start up with scream machines again. [:)]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post May 28th, 2009, 4:08 pm

Points on hand: 569.00 Points
Thanks for your help guys. I'll try doing the enter. I was talking about Scream Machines. I have No Limits but It's a little harder to create coasters. LOL :>)

Post May 28th, 2009, 7:18 pm

Points on hand: 1,746.00 Points
Actually, I have found NL to be much easier to build a smoother coaster with. It has a similar way of building tracks, but you can select the segments you want to unlike SM.

Post May 28th, 2009, 11:05 pm

Points on hand: 1,748.00 Points
I though in scream machines it was "m" for manual, then hold "d" for the restraints or longer to dispatch

Return to Scream Machines