Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions SFOT, SFFT, SWSA Trip

SFOT, SFFT, SWSA Trip

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post November 18th, 2012, 1:16 pm

Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points
I'm going to Texas right after Christmas to do both Six Flags and Sea World. SFOT will be Thursday, SFFT Friday and Sea World Saturday.

Batman, & Mr. Freeze will be closed at SFOT, Superman and Poltergeist will be closed at SFFT (major bummer) as well as Iron Rattler of course, and Sea World should have all 4 open from what I was told by the park. Flash Pass at SFOT in all likelihood since I am at 295 and want to try and get NTG as #300. Any tips on best seats? Especially NTG, Titan, Shockwave, and Steel Eel?

Post November 18th, 2012, 2:26 pm
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,299.00 Points

aw man you're really missing out on Superman, Poltergeist, and Mr. Freeze. Batman is just Batman lol who cares, there's a clone at SFFT and SeaWorld. As for seats and what not I have nfc, I haven't been on these in several years. Titan and Steel Eel you can't go wrong no matter what seat you're in.

Man I really need to take a SFOT/SFFT trip soon.

hope you have fun :)

Post November 18th, 2012, 7:44 pm

Yea my family just recently moved to Fort Worth, so we will be making the trip every other year or so, so I'll get on the others soon!

Post November 18th, 2012, 7:48 pm

Points on hand: 1,101.00 Points
Dude.. I went to SFFT when I was six. Serious nostalgia right now.
By the way, you're really going to miss out on Superman and Poltergeist. I've never been to SFOT, but I've heard NTG is a great ride. Back row would probably be best for ride #300, but I haven't been there, so that may not be exactly accurate...
Plot Twist: I'm still alive

Post November 18th, 2012, 8:43 pm

Yea I'm bumming about Superman and Poltergeist, but Superman especially since I been on the FOF clones and Joker's Jinx. But again I'll be down there again soon since part of my family is down there. I was told that second row of the NTG cars are better cuz they don't have the shin guards, and that back is better but the front and back are totally different so to do both.

I also heard front for Shockwave and Steel Eel and back for Titan from a friend of mine in Texas.

Post November 18th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

^No, not at all.

Shockwave is insane in the back. The front is just meh.

Steel Eel also has way more airtime in the back while the front is weak floater.

Titan is best in the front IMO.

NTAG is a back seat ride all the way.

Post November 18th, 2012, 11:20 pm

Well I guess that means I'll have to do it all lol

Return to General Theme Park Discussions