Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions favorite coasters of all time.

favorite coasters of all time.

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post May 18th, 2009, 9:06 pm

Points on hand: 1,492.00 Points
Originally posted by beerbong

Knott?????????s has the best coasters in my opinion and Ghost Rider is my favorite!

Should I kill you now or later. Knott's can't even compete with most parks because of the rides they have. Only two of the "17" rides they have are really allowed to compete with the big dogs. If you think Knott's has the best rides then I suggest you buy yourself a pair of tickets to theme parks around the U.S. and/or the world and rides some "true" rides and come back here and tell me whether your opinion changes. And if it doesn't then it's off to coaster hell with you.

P.S. Change the f'in picture arrangements so the damn page isn't so f'in wide!!
Sometimes you gotta sacrifice a little bit of yourself to get the job done.

Post May 18th, 2009, 9:12 pm

Points on hand: 1,004.00 Points
^ Use "f'in" much? Chill... He has a right to state his opinion.
Just keep scrolling...

Post May 18th, 2009, 9:17 pm

Points on hand: 2,363.00 Points
Nitro, Talon, Hydra, The Great White (Morey's Piers), and Sea Serpent (also Morey's Piers, my first real roller coaster).

Post May 18th, 2009, 10:01 pm

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
Maverick wins for me, but that will hopefully be changed with my riding of El Toro this summer, and hopefully others.

Post May 19th, 2009, 12:04 am

Points on hand: 4,765.00 Points

Originally posted by sapporo93

Knott?????????s has the best coasters in my opinion and Ghost Rider is my favorite!

Should I kill you now or later. Knott's can't even compete with most parks because of the rides they have. Only two of the "17" rides they have are really allowed to compete with the big dogs. If you think Knott's has the best rides then I suggest you buy yourself a pair of tickets to theme parks around the U.S. and/or the world and rides some "true" rides and come back here and tell me whether your opinion changes. And if it doesn't then it's off to coaster hell with you.

Your avatar is Raging Bull....I don't think you're in any position to talk.

Post May 19th, 2009, 12:19 am
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,511.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

Originally posted by sapporo93

He said in his opinion. Maybe he does think that they are the best. Who are you to try and run his life?
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post May 19th, 2009, 12:28 am

Points on hand: 1,492.00 Points
I wasn't tryin to be mean. I forgot to add the little Haha Icon thing after the "kill you now" thing. I know it was his opinion. And how am I running his life, I gave him a suggestion and told him to tell me to see if opinion is the same.

And as for my avatar. First of all I never knew what coaster that was, just chose it because how cool the pic. was and second of my avatar changes all the time. 2 weeks ago it was riddler and like a month before it was Deja' Vu. Obviously, coasters that are no where near each other in competition so I don't see how you can judge my taste through my avatar.

And I never said that he has no right to state his opinion, and I was getting mad because the guy who posted the woody pics. made the screen really wide and my internet tries to fix and it makes the computer really slow.

I hope this made sense. Running low on energy from running after my dog all day.
Sometimes you gotta sacrifice a little bit of yourself to get the job done.

Post May 21st, 2009, 6:17 pm

Points on hand: 1,972.00 Points
I would have to say that the Beast is my favorit. Just racing through the woods is one of the coolest aspects. The Beast def. wins as my favorite roller coaster :)

Post May 28th, 2009, 3:19 pm

Points on hand: 1,296.00 Points
i really wish i could go to more amusement parks, but for now my favorite is Behemoth!

Post May 28th, 2009, 3:33 pm

Points on hand: 1,301.00 Points
Of the Coasters i have been on so far, I like Desert Race (HP Soltau), Black MAmba and Winja's (PL Br?????????hl) and Eurosat (EP Rust) most!

Post June 1st, 2009, 3:17 pm

Points on hand: 675.00 Points

Post June 1st, 2009, 6:30 pm

Points on hand: 1,291.00 Points
El Toro, Nitro, Medusa/Bizarro, Talon, and Kingda Ka.

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions