Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Small Launched Coaster

Small Launched Coaster

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post June 3rd, 2009, 1:56 pm

Points on hand: 96.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Originally posted by Real

Yea because now well see who can incorporate the creativity, originality and realism into a ride depending on their preference. Theres a ton of things that makes a ride other than its tech.

^ Agreed. Smoothness and perfectly shaped elements aren't the only things that makes a good track. The aim is to be as creative as you can while remaining in those limits.

And all cool5's jet coasters will finally not be as overrated, due to the lack of creativity.

Post June 3rd, 2009, 2:24 pm

Points on hand: 4,046.00 Points
dude don't scrap it! it looks awesome! the layout was really well rounded and full of great forces!. it doesn't have to be the "best thing ever" for people to like it.

Post June 3rd, 2009, 6:55 pm

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
lol ianko66 I was just messing with you because you left yourself open to it...but thanks :P

Post June 3rd, 2009, 7:18 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

I tried to upload it to the scrapyard, but it didn't seem to work. Weird. Don't worry about it tmv, it was only a test track to see what Newton 2 could do. I'm going to spend some time on something more awesome :)

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area