Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Real-Coasters.com Gallery

Real-Coasters.com Gallery

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post June 14th, 2009, 1:19 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
lol yea...everythings gone untill I re-edit and reupload. But its an easy process. I like this a lot better.

Thanks again Oscar for the help, you rock.

Might be a little bit as well.

Post June 14th, 2009, 12:38 pm

First Gallery is up.

If you're a car lover, you should like most of the pictures in this first update.

Post June 14th, 2009, 1:51 pm

Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
ahh, what happened to all the rollercoaster pictures? or am i missing something, because the link at the start of the topic fail :(
Cradled by two loving arms that I'd die for,
One little kiss and Felina goodbye.

Post June 14th, 2009, 2:21 pm

Im in the process of uploading not just all my coaster stuff, but everything I take pictures of. So youll see a wide range of pictures, not just coasters.

Coasters are coming...Islands of Adventure (part of it) is uploading now with some new ones I believe. Having to go back through and re-edit all these pictures is insanely time consuming but having Lightroom and its infinitely superior controls to Photoshop is making this easier. Plus, some photos I couldnt get to look right now look right and are being added to the final gallery.

Post June 14th, 2009, 3:55 pm

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

Post June 14th, 2009, 5:04 pm

Originally posted by Real

I use a Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 USM and a Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM.

I use those on a Digital Rebel so you have to multiply those numbers by 1.6x to get the actual mm of each. so my first lens is a 28-88 and the second lens because of Digitals focal point is actually a 123-480.

Nearly all Cedar Point pictures were taken with a tripod. I have found that unless your shutter speed is very high, even going hand held can produce small amounts of grain. when I take ANY time lapse I use a tripod and when I do ANY telephoto pictures (long distance) I use a tripod.

Tripod becomes your best friend as a photographer.

I later added a 100mm F2.0 Macro Lens to my bag. Youll see pictures from that in my nature stuff. Ive since sold it all except the Macro lens (was more than the camera itself). My goal is to get my hands on a Canon 40D. That way I can throw 6.4 frames per second at coasters and finally nail these shots without waiting 13 cycles.

Post June 16th, 2009, 1:52 am

Progress is coming along. Nothing got done today but theres some galleries to look at. Only 1 non coaster gallery. However, I believe theres new pics in some of the coaster ones. Not sure. I do know most of them have edited WAY better this second time around. Lightroom, its my hero.

Post July 3rd, 2009, 6:03 pm

Updated: 25%

I have about half of my coaster pictures back up. There are some new ones, but I dont know which. I havent cross referenced but I know Ive included a few new ones.

Once Im at 50% all coaster pictures will be up. The other 50% will be my other photography: animals, flowers, random cool stuff.

www.real-coasters.com

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions