Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising Carrion | Intamin Launch Coaster Now the Exchange!

Carrion | Intamin Launch Coaster Now the Exchange!

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Goku1910 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,514.00 Points
Bank: 2,212.00 Points

Long info incoming.

Carrion is a double launch Intamin with 4 inversions and a top speed of 65MPH. Set in a barren wasteland produced by Richtofens Grand Scheme, four new survivors are battling hoards of zombies when they come across a theme park located in a valley that has miraculously survived. Once they restore power and get rid of the zombies, it's time for a break on this beast of a coaster.

I would like to thank the following for their inspiration:

The staff at Treyarch Studios who work so hard on their acclaimed Zombies.
Kevin Sherwood for the song "Carrion" and his work with Brian Tuey on the Black Ops II Soundtrack.
Marci19177 for some environment elements.

Carrion will be available for download! Date is currently pending.

-The Daylight version will be available outside of coastercrazy.com (They don't allow multi-uploads) and is customizable. The normal version has massive amounts of unique trees and shrubs that would need to be removed by hand before switching the environments, in the daylight version, I've done all this for you so that you can change anything you want!
-As usual, the download includes high amounts of 3DS work, for lowe performance PC's I recommend removing them before riding. Should be noted that the Daylight Version runs far smoother than the normal one because all trees are removed and there is no fog.

Normal Download: http://coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail/19482
Daylight/Mac Compatible: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/67178604/Carrio ... atible.rar

The only difference between the downloads is the .rar includes an extra NL track file with no terrain, trees, or specific Environment...Both of them include all objects, etc.

As most of you know, all you need to do is merge the folders in the archive with the folders in the NL Directory.

Last edited by Goku1910 on January 20th, 2013, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post January 20th, 2013, 9:34 pm

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
I believe my jetcoasters have better trackwork than this Newtony trackwork coaster.

Post January 20th, 2013, 9:40 pm
Goku1910 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

You only have one good JetCoaster. Even then, it's way overrated. Don't know why it got a 9 rating because it's pretty slow and boring. The only good part was it's loops.

Post January 20th, 2013, 9:49 pm

Points on hand: 94.00 Points

Post January 20th, 2013, 10:14 pm
A.S.C. User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 59.00 Points
Bank: 1,276.00 Points

Post January 20th, 2013, 10:51 pm
Goku1910 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

And you people should remember, I'm not here to appeal to the "Hardcore NL creator" who makes these spectacular realistic rides. That's simply out of my skill range. No one has ever asked for 3D collaboration except for one person; and that person has been out of contact. I create them to entertain even the smallest coaster fanatics. If you don't like it, don't insult me and move on.

Cool5's just talking down on me because I gave a pumpy ride of his a low Technical rating. Why do you think I didn't upload Akka? Because it sucked, even I know that. I ran into so many fricken issues with that ride I just finished it and moved on. Haven't looked back. Akka's only good piece was it's ridiculous sized 3D model.

Return to Track Advertising