Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion David Guetta feat. Akon - "Sexy Bitch"

David Guetta feat. Akon - "Sexy Bitch"

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 21st, 2009, 2:18 am

Points on hand: 81.00 Points

Hey Guys!

The world renowned French DJ David Guetta is coming out with a new CD on August 25th. His first single from the CD "When Love Takes Over (feat. Kelly Rowland)" reached #1 in both the UK and US Dance and Pop charts!

The new CD, "One Love" will hopefully put house/dance music on the map, given the numerous collaborations from Akon, Estelle, The Black Eyed Peas, and Kelly Rowland (3 songs).

His 2nd single, "Sexy Bitch (feat. Akon)" has a ton of hype behind it, already being called "When Love Takes Over Vol. 2 (but better)". The song has been know about since April, thanks to Mr. David Guetta himself, spinning it live throughout Europe. Last week, he posted a 20 second teaser of the intro to the song, and caused a frenzy among Dance Music communities.

This epic collaboration seems to have been leaked before release date (with only a slight alteration the the beginning of the song), in High Quality!!

Take a listen!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/62945785aef593ce/

I for one, am absolutely pumped about this song. It will without a doubt finally put house/dance music in a higher standing of popularity among genres.

-Android-

Post July 21st, 2009, 2:26 am

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
damn dude. Hot track, thank you for showin me this.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post July 21st, 2009, 2:27 am

Points on hand: 117.00 Points
Sexy Bitch? Akon reached a whole new low. "Im sorry" Was pathetic enough...but wow.

Post July 21st, 2009, 3:05 am

Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
im surprised people know David Guetta!!! he's a good DJ, as for akon, i dont care two sh!ts about. [lol]

Post July 21st, 2009, 9:55 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I don't like doing club drugs or glorifying the ghetto lifestyle so I'll take a pass.

Find music that isn't someone talking (digitized talking) over an ostinato.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post July 21st, 2009, 3:08 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
"I'm trying to find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful." Title of the song is Sexy Bitch.

I hate Akon...so, so much.

Post July 21st, 2009, 3:32 pm

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

Post July 21st, 2009, 3:58 pm

Well. I'll be the optimist here and say that I like the song. I personally like Akon, and with the comeback of David Guetta, this song has got me hyped. lol
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post July 21st, 2009, 4:22 pm

Points on hand: 3,207.00 Points

Post July 21st, 2009, 5:32 pm

hehehe....

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post July 21st, 2009, 9:51 pm

Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
yeah, David Guetta, cool, i listen to techno stuff all the time. favorite type of music. as for akon, [pdie]

Return to Off Topic Discussion