Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Ghosts

Ghosts

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 30th, 2009, 10:47 pm

Points on hand: 1,492.00 Points
Ya I did too, but it turned out just to be your mom[lol].....jk

But I think I saw some video, about the chupa-blah-blah(however you spell), but could have easily been a photo-shopped animal thing.

Now Big Foot is something to believe in, if we're going to start talking about mythical creatures and such.
Sometimes you gotta sacrifice a little bit of yourself to get the job done.

Post July 30th, 2009, 11:20 pm

Points on hand: 1,004.00 Points

Post July 30th, 2009, 11:44 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Originally posted by sapporo93
Now Big Foot is something to believe in, if we're going to start talking about mythical creatures and such.

Yes, something that big hasn't been documented professionally for the last 500 years. That definitely means it exists.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post July 31st, 2009, 12:14 am

Points on hand: 1,250.00 Points

Post July 31st, 2009, 12:23 pm

Points on hand: 1,286.00 Points
Originally posted by sapporo93

Ya I did too, but it turned out just to be your mom[lol].....jk

But I think I saw some video, about the chupa-blah-blah(however you spell), but could have easily been a photo-shopped animal thing.

i saw a dead one on the side of the road outside of Phoenix AZ

Post July 31st, 2009, 4:28 pm

Points on hand: 3,207.00 Points

Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

Originally posted by griffonluv

^ I thought so too.

Sure there are spirits on earth but they I don't think they haunt you in any way.

I think chupacabras exist and I base this on absolutely nothing so you don't have an open mind unless you agree with me.
I wasn't trying to shove my opinion onto griffinluv, I was just pointing out that he is stating his opinion as fact then giving my opinion. I didn't mean to sound like I was directing it towards anybody.

Post July 31st, 2009, 6:17 pm

Points on hand: 2,253.00 Points
I might sound like a freak here but i have a story to tell!! Well it started happening when i was young that i used to see children playing in my backgarden and a women at the top of the stairs yer childrens imagination but now its come back!!! About a week ago, weridly i started talking to someone in my bedroom becuase my friend was round but she went to the toilet. I turned around no one was there, I just sat exactly still for a couple of seconds. I have been researching my house history and yes it used to be a school. This i only knew 3 days ago and this shows i cant explain seeing the children.Im not faking this and im talking the truth. I'm not making this up but im not scared about it therenot toremnting me and there just there, im starting to admit that there jsut there.

Post July 31st, 2009, 11:04 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
Never had a personal experience with them, but I believe other beings coexist in our world, seen infrequently by human beings.

Post August 1st, 2009, 2:40 am

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

I've got one in my house, the grandfather of the girl who used to live here. I don't want to go into any detail with stories because there are far too many to even count...Things disappearing, doors unlocking and slamming, and one of the creepiest was the attic, which we nailed shut, that opened itself up every night for the first year that we lived here. My mom apparently has seen it, but I'm not really sure how that went down.

We've come to accept it though and we've lived in this house for almost 9 years now, so there hasn't been much action lately. The most recent I guess would be almost a year ago now when the remote control turned up in a lampshade after a trip to my grandparents house with my family, haha.

Post August 2nd, 2009, 3:24 am

Points on hand: 232.00 Points
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy

Uhm, I was so surprised that some eccentric member (griffonluv, TheVillageIdiot, fraroc...) didn't post this yet!

Ok, we have cliques here now too.
I call being the D-lister and getting f**ked up with Amy Winehouse!!!
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy:
The more time I spend on this website adds more to the impression that this has become a daycare.

Post August 2nd, 2009, 5:18 am

Points on hand: 287.00 Points
Well, Firstly, on youtube, Michael Jackson's ghost was seen walking through a corridor, also, some my friends told me that on a street, they saw what they thought was a 50 yr old man, who (when they looked away and looked back again) was gone, they thought he was Michael's ghost too. Not sure if any of this is true, but there seems to be a catch to it, anyone else got any other evidence of Michael's ghost?

Post August 2nd, 2009, 8:33 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Originally posted by B and M

Hey ass hat .....

I don't care what you guys say collectively about this, it's still REALLY funny to me when I see this phrase used properly!

As far as ghosts ... meh, to each his own I guess. I have not had any experiences personally so I really cannot say yes or no.
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion