Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion PSP 4000 revealed

PSP 4000 revealed

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 2nd, 2009, 2:50 pm

Points on hand: 1,286.00 Points
Alright so I was watching a video about Gran Turismo for PSP, and in the video they showed a completely new version of the PSP. I am not advertising at all, I just thought it looked cool and that you guys should see it. It is rumored to have graphics on par with the PS3. It has a slide up screen also.

VIDEO:

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/driving/granturismo/video/6211513/gran-turismo-psp-kazunori-yamauchi-interview
Last edited by disaster249 on August 2nd, 2009, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post August 2nd, 2009, 2:57 pm

Points on hand: 1,277.00 Points
Can you get that video? Because I honestly don't believe in any of these new "systems" like the xbox 720 and stuff like that.

And in that picture, it just looks too unreal. I'm not saying you're a liar, just I'll believe it when I see the video.

Post August 2nd, 2009, 3:00 pm

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

Post August 2nd, 2009, 3:07 pm

my bad i mistakably put on the wrong link. the real confirmed one is in the video.

Post August 2nd, 2009, 3:08 pm

Points on hand: 5,394.00 Points
Bank: 1,660.00 Points
Are you talking about the PSPGo? That comes out this holiday. It's priced at $250... Good job keeping up with stuff like this...
Oh, were you expecting something here?

Post August 2nd, 2009, 3:09 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Well, I'd seen that picture quite a while ago on Gizmodo, and the rumors were all false on that model PSP. If you haven't seen there is already another PSP in production, but not available to the public yet. It's on the Sony website itself. It's generally the same thing as the Old PSP, but they have added another joystick, and a sliding (possibly) touch screen. Ok, I lied. There isn't another joystick. Here's the link:

http://www.us.playstation.com/psp/syste ... /index.php

As you can see it is much smaller, incorporates a sliding screen, and has more memory space. I am guessing the graphics are going to be much better, but I don't really know that for sure. It really does not look like it is anything special to me. In fact, it looks to be about the exact same as the PSP that is available today, minus the sliding screen.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post August 2nd, 2009, 3:11 pm

Points on hand: 1,277.00 Points

Post August 2nd, 2009, 3:22 pm

Points on hand: 5,394.00 Points
Bank: 1,660.00 Points
The resolution is the same as other PSP models. The screen is smaller though so the graphics will appear crisper only because of the smaller screen, not resolution.
Oh, were you expecting something here?

Post August 2nd, 2009, 3:48 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
@ disaster:

Are you like, retarded? How does the PSP in that video look ANYTHING like the PSP that you showed us before you edited your post?
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post August 2nd, 2009, 4:10 pm

Originally posted by Flickstah

@ disaster:

Are you like, retarded? How does the PSP in that video look ANYTHING like the PSP that you showed us before you edited your post?

i was getting info on the psp 4000 (which is also called the PspGo) and accidently looked at the wrong address when i was typing it in the forum. When i saw my mistake, i avoided all other possible mistakes i could make and simply added a link to the video. did you read my second post in the forum or are you ignorant?

Return to Off Topic Discussion