Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Kemah Boardwalk

Kemah Boardwalk

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post August 16th, 2009, 11:34 pm

Points on hand: 117.00 Points
Hey everyone, i just got back from the Kemah Boardwalk about a few hours ago. The day was one to remember, a great roller coaster, a GREAT fight on the beach, and a wreck on the freeway(street races). All ive got to connect to the rest of the world right now is a T-Mobile EDGE connection, and a tiny Asus Eee PC. Obviously i cant upload anything right now, but i should have an update in about 16 hours. Boardwalk Bullet was amazing, and i can see why they company calls themselves Gravity Group. The ride is simply stunning no matter which way you look at it. Riding in the front was more of eye eye candy, and the back was pure physical speed, air and bliss. The ride twists around itself like a beautiful maze, and while standing in the que sort of restricts you from the rides beauty(or it might be all the 9 year olds talking about how they survived the 90' drop from the 300 foot hill, or the douche bag couples that try to look cool by giving themselves alcohol poisoning while holding their toddlers, or the metrosexual collage students flooded by inane amounts of faggotry.), the board walk is an island, so your free to roam around and hog the wonderful sights all for yourself. The coaster, for the most part was fairly plesant for a wooden coaster. Their was only one major turn, which shoved you around. But of all the jerking, that sole turn was the most intense. The ride has many pops of air, and you can only appricate them in the back of the train. The second to last row is the one i find to be the most effective if your looking for the best ride experince. If your looking for a good view, the third row(either seat) is a great place to sit, but the front is great too, no heads in your way! Their was no MCBR, thats why they were only running 1 train, but the trains were beautiful. They took the theme of an old western style, being that it is Galveston. The city has really changed since hurricane Ike, their used to be lots of great hotels and things to do, but now i guess its still getting back on its feet. Ill be posting some pics later, but for now im heading to San Antonio, Six Flags Fiesta Texas here i come!
__________________-Edit=Pictures!-_____________________________
Heh.

I was in the car.

Great turn

Heartline

Drop Zone on the brakes.

Boardwalk Bullet from the Steakhouse

lets press it

LIM's

Mo' Pics Hurr
http://s566.photobucket.com/albums/ss103/SliSparky/Kemah%20Boardwalk/
Last edited by GTzeroH on August 17th, 2009, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Best Ball Of Optimism and Neglect You Will Find For Miles!

Post August 17th, 2009, 12:00 am

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Post August 17th, 2009, 1:10 am

What did you accomplish by posting that completely unnecessary statement?

Post August 17th, 2009, 8:30 pm

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

Proving you lack the mental capicity to understand what he was trying to say.

Post August 19th, 2009, 11:07 pm

Originally posted by B and M

Proving you lack the mental capicity to understand what he was trying to say.

How do you say something in text on the internet? Please explain.

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports