Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster NoLimits Editor won't Run - Help please?

NoLimits Editor won't Run - Help please?

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post August 29th, 2009, 9:55 pm

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
So I'm playing RCT3 on my computer, right? And it's like 1 in the morning, so I want to go to bed, and I quit RCT and put my computer to sleep, and when I wake up in the morning and try to open a NoLimits track, it won't work. So, I shut NL down, then reopen it, hoping that will work. After several unsuccessful attempts, I give up and restart my entire computer. That didn't work either, and after a few more tries at that, I give up and try to wait it out. Keep in mind that this was like a week ago. Now, I'm finally getting around to asking other people about this, and I really need some help.
If you need the info, I'm running an out-of-the-box HP PC with XP, and a recent 512 MB graphics card update, along with a total of 2 GB RAM, and I know that the graphics card and RAM aren't the problem; they've been in there for months. The ONLY thing (that I can think of) that was different about the day it died was that I had recently been playing RCT3, which I hadn't touched in months before. Could this potentially be the issue? Thanks in advance for any help!

Post August 30th, 2009, 4:57 am

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

The easiest thing would be to re-install your nolimits, make sure you have note of your NL key (ask if you dont know how to find it), then copy the Tracks/Enviroments/Objects/car textures/etc.. into a temporary location, uninstall, install, copy the folders back
Rarwh

Post August 30th, 2009, 12:49 pm

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
Thanks for the help, I'll try that, but....uh....how do I get that code? I registered my version of NL with a different email address than I have now, and access to the old one (I think) is nonexistent anymore. What else can I do to get the reg key?

Post August 30th, 2009, 1:45 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,893.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Check in your registry before deleting, the code is there along with the username.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Return to No Limits Coaster