Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Cell phones

Cell phones

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 14th, 2009, 7:30 pm

Points on hand: 1,541.00 Points
Originally posted by jensen-nator

To the people with the Env2, I loved the phone too! Thought it was awesome for texting, battery life was nuts, it was a cool phone. Only problem, the front went on three of them and the forth one they sent me came with the buttons not working. Like they were sending me my old phones, haha. XD So they finally upgraded me to the EnV3. Love it just a bit more for the music player updates and all! And it's a pretty phone as well. But yeah, loved the EnV2, just had that stupid button problem.

And as for the EnV TOUCH thing real, I know you can't always go with the bad, but it's just like that's all I've heard about the TOUCH. But I guess it's just preference. Sorry about ragging on it so much. Just my opinions.

Same thing happened to me. My 3rd and 4th replacement phone both arrived broken. One of them kept continuously shutting off and on the other one the the speaker didn't even work. I think there just trying to get people to buy the EnV 3 or the Env touch.

Post September 14th, 2009, 7:35 pm

Points on hand: 827.00 Points
Originally posted by jensen-nator

To the people with the Env2, I loved the phone too! Thought it was awesome for texting, battery life was nuts, it was a cool phone. Only problem, the front went on three of them and the forth one they sent me came with the buttons not working. Like they were sending me my old phones, haha. XD So they finally upgraded me to the EnV3. Love it just a bit more for the music player updates and all! And it's a pretty phone as well. But yeah, loved the EnV2, just had that stupid button problem.

And as for the EnV TOUCH thing real, I know you can't always go with the bad, but it's just like that's all I've heard about the TOUCH. But I guess it's just preference. Sorry about ragging on it so much. Just my opinions.

I've stuck with the family of EnV's since the beginning of '07. A lot of the buttons on the inside of my old Env stopped working, so I got the EnV2 for christmas. The battery can last me three or four days, and some of the time more. I recently dropped it in a puddle of beer or something of that sort, so hopefully it doesn't short out on me because I have no money at the moment.

Post September 14th, 2009, 8:12 pm

Points on hand: 1,495.00 Points
I have the iPhone 3G with AT&T and i love them. They have excellent service. We had verizon but they had awful customer service and so we had enough and left.

Post September 14th, 2009, 8:52 pm

Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points
enV2 as well...I absolutely love it...great Verizon service and awesome keyboard.

Post September 14th, 2009, 11:11 pm

Points on hand: 1,188.00 Points
I got the probable the worst phone ever

First It's Sprint.

Second Its a i580 by Motorola Which es even worse

It doesn't even have a calculator[:(!]

Post September 15th, 2009, 6:29 pm

Points on hand: 1,075.00 Points
I have the Samsung Eternity, little did i know that the touch screen is crap, and really only works well with a stylus, or fingernails, which sucks because i don't have any... LOL

Post September 15th, 2009, 8:20 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
Originally posted by B and M

So currently im stuck with a tiny little go phone from at&t but in two weeks we will be switching to verizion and i will be getting a blackberry curve 8330. This got me thinking, what do you guys have and who is your provider?

The curve is a good phone. It's a lot like the pearl, which is what I have. I've never had any problems with my phone. I have a lot of friends that have Verizon too. I hear they have good service. I have US Cellular. They have good phone service, but no high speed internet.

Post September 15th, 2009, 9:01 pm

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

As stated before,I have AT&T and the Nokia 6085. I am planning on getting a new one next month, but the problem with my Nokia is that I pay for full texting, and cannot send text messages, but can receive them. Every time I try to send a text, it keep saying "failed: content not supported" The sending did work for a while, and AT&T said they don't know what the hell is going on.

Post September 15th, 2009, 9:24 pm

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

Originally posted by Kev

Originally posted by B and M

So currently im stuck with a tiny little go phone from at&t but in two weeks we will be switching to verizion and i will be getting a blackberry curve 8330. This got me thinking, what do you guys have and who is your provider?

The curve is a good phone. It's a lot like the pearl, which is what I have. I've never had any problems with my phone. I have a lot of friends that have Verizon too. I hear they have good service. I have US Cellular. They have good phone service, but no high speed internet.

Thats what i herd too. And at 25 a piece, its a steal. @ coasterpimp, reasons like that are why we refuse to stay with at&t. The only company i find worse than them is T mobile.

Post September 16th, 2009, 2:17 am

Points on hand: 1,152.00 Points
After breaking my nokia 2650 & 7370 (brown one) I'm now using my very first phone again for about one year now, and it's working damn good. Calling and texting are the only things I need so :-) I hope this one never breaks down! Oh yes, it has the *ORIGINAL* snake game.

Post September 24th, 2009, 4:14 am

Points on hand: 96.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points

Post September 29th, 2009, 7:23 pm

Points on hand: 1,052.00 Points
Originally posted by Woodie Man

One of the reasons that phones in America aren't as interesting is that the majority of them come from big carriers who tie users to a contract. There is no reason to get fancy phones when they know that people will usually buy phones from them anyway.

Hi ^^ I don't really follow your reasoning here. If I was a cell phone provider, I would ensure that my phones were the coolest, most advanced so that more customers would be drawn to my products.

Post October 12th, 2009, 7:08 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

We have Sprint and I had a Blackberry Curve for years, but recently switched to a Palm Pre. IMO, it blows the BB out of the water.

Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion