Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Tunnel test question

Tunnel test question

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post November 10th, 2009, 4:36 pm

Points on hand: 59.00 Points
I was tunnel testing a close section of track on a coaster, and I have a question as to if you would consider it a pass or fail of tunnel testing.

The tunnels collide, but the neither of the tunnels are banked appropriately with the track. One of the parts is a steeply overbanked turn, but the tunnel was not at all rotated. I figured out that if they were rotated correctly, they would not collide. So what you you think?
^the message is up there^

Post November 10th, 2009, 4:44 pm

Points on hand: 2,615.00 Points

If the two tunnels collide but the track itself doesn't, there's nothing to worry about. The best thing to do is to tunnel test both parts of the track separately.

If that's not the problem, try and upload a pic. I can't really tell what's actually happening on the coaster by your description.

Hope that helped. [:P]

Post November 10th, 2009, 4:44 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
I suggest you test with a round tunnel. You can do that with the Construction Kit or Tunnelmaker.

Post November 10th, 2009, 4:45 pm

Points on hand: 1,676.00 Points
I try to have my rides completely tunnel tested both ways. By section and then by entire track. That way I'm in the clear no matter what. If I downloaded and rated with that section as is, I would fail it for tunnel testing. That's just me. I guess it would come down to user preference.

Post November 10th, 2009, 4:48 pm

Points on hand: 59.00 Points
well the only way there would be any type of even extremely slight danger would be if two cars passed on that spot, which, due to the block system, would be nearly impossible, and even then there would be some clearance.
^the message is up there^

Return to No Limits Coaster