Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Potion of musk oil and water.

Potion of musk oil and water.

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post February 5th, 2010, 11:17 pm

Posts: 1928
Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
Location: OH, USA
Offline
Why the hell are you doing this? I think that "no encouragement" rule was made BECAUSE OF YOU. You're really obnoxious and annoying. Please stop.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post February 5th, 2010, 11:28 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 4795
Points on hand: 3,191.00 Points
Location: spring valley
Offline
of course he does.. thats why he posts such things.

Post March 11th, 2010, 7:55 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I poured the two potions in the big container on my zipline's ghetto old/carpet/brick/plywood platform a day or two ago. I have made a new pee and yellow skittles concoction in a found vodka bottle.

Post August 24th, 2014, 1:54 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I want to make a potion of a bunch of pieces of my flesh, some of my hair, the scabs that I peel off of my old wounds, mouthwash, dead voles, dead birds, and skittles one day soon. I could pour it in my old bucket in my woods that has the dead snake body in it.

Post August 24th, 2014, 2:02 pm

Posts: 1703
Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
Location: Kentucky
Offline
Isn't that already Lady Gaga's fragrance?

Post August 24th, 2014, 2:37 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I have no clue.

Post August 24th, 2014, 9:31 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
wtf cool5, another dead topic brought back to life

Post August 24th, 2014, 9:48 pm

Posts: 1703
Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
Location: Kentucky
Offline
This one should have stayed dead. :shock:

Post August 24th, 2014, 10:16 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
Am seriously considering locking it.
All in favor?
Will lock after 3 yes's.

Post August 24th, 2014, 10:18 pm

Posts: 1703
Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
Location: Kentucky
Offline
No offense to anyone, but since there are comments about abusing medication, I'd just go ahead and lock it.

Post August 24th, 2014, 10:43 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
Dammit other mods, stop locking topics before I do :P
I give people the chance to decide, I don't just lock it, but since I totally missed the part about meds, guess it was fine to lock it right away.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post