Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Post a picture of yourself.

Post a picture of yourself.

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post March 28th, 2010, 2:17 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

^http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=london+synagogue&aq=f&aqi=g2g-m8&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=bcdf8cbbf06dc4f
i doubt these buldings are empty on saturday ..

Post March 28th, 2010, 6:17 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

True story, but don't forget that London is an extremely multicultural place that in no way reflects anything about the country it resides in. And anyway, on that thing I count 16 of them, given that London is as mutlicultrual as it is and there are nearly 8 million residents, don't you think that 16 synagogues is still a pretty small number? I bet you'd get 20,000 if you typed in "mosque" [lol] about twice as many as if you typed "church" [lol]

Post March 28th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

I love how a "post a picture of yourself" thread turns into religious discussions. [lol]

Post March 28th, 2010, 6:43 pm

Points on hand: 2,736.00 Points

Post March 28th, 2010, 9:29 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
And yet everyone has to carry on and diddlefart with stupid Israel.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post March 28th, 2010, 9:42 pm

Points on hand: 535.00 Points
I'm Itali-Jew. Well...Jewish is a religion so I guess that would be russian or other regions like that mixed in with Italian. I also have Liuthuanean and Swedish...I have alot of European mixes in my DNA LOL! But mostly Italian and...Russian, I guess? Or Israeli...nah.

Oh, and i'm Christian...or, ehm, Unificationist. But you guys probably don't know much about it.

*slaps forehead because I know I just sparked an internet search frenzy on my religion.

Well, I guess you guys WILL know about my religion, LOL.
"Don't be a disability"... yep, still keeping that. :P

Post March 28th, 2010, 9:50 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
Originally posted by Tidus

Unificationist.

I am not going to look this up on the web, instead I am going to try and break it down and define it myself.

Uni: one (duh)
Fic: Well fiction starts with fic...
At: the place where something is
Ion: An electrically charged particle
Ist: is with a "t" on the end.

I have arrived at the conclusion that you believe in one fictional place at the location of an electrically charged particle of some kind. Ist. Woah, you believe in some wacky stuff.
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post March 28th, 2010, 9:51 pm

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

Post March 28th, 2010, 9:54 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

I blame the British for making a language which is nearly impossible to use.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post March 28th, 2010, 11:11 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

It's Germanic.

Also that unification religion, if you're okay with being a made up sect (like Mormonism) that tends to defraud people and serves to enrich Mr. Moon and his family feel free I guess.

Post March 29th, 2010, 4:17 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

ok, STOP [lol]

I was simply asking the question, how many Jewish people there were on the site. I didn't intend to begin a sesh of religion bashing, which I know we all love to do, but come on now, let's get back to the pictures [:P]

Post March 29th, 2010, 6:09 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Is Jew like an abbreviation for that drink you guys have in the states?
Mountain Jew? Sounds tasty.

Post March 29th, 2010, 8:45 am

Points on hand: 535.00 Points
Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

It's Germanic.

Also that unification religion, if you're okay with being a made up sect (like Mormonism) that tends to defraud people and serves to enrich Mr. Moon and his family feel free I guess.
Nothing like talking about stuff you don't know about. Like I haven't heard that assholic comment before lol...

love you.

How about you read up about True Father (Mr. Moon...as you said), his early life, all of the people that were with him when he suffered in a communist death camp for 4 years during th Korean War, his bones showing through his flesh from the lime bags he carried. And the reason getting thrown in a death camp, was because he preached this amazing truth in North Korea, and i'm sure you know about communism CKMWM, you talk about it all the time! Let's not that he also gave up half of his food every day (rotting rice) to give to the other prisoners, and still looked fit and strong while everyone else was frail and skeleton- skinny. How he sacrificed everything to gain what he has now, how he only served and helped people and was a humble person throughout his entire life. How his first church was a made out of cardboard located on a hill, where he wrote the ultimate book of truth, the Divine Principle (maybe you should try reading it). Where when he was a little kid, satan threw everything he could at him to keep from becoming what he is, setting fire to his house, killing his pets, etc. That is the only reason that he has so many blessings now, God granted him the world, because he completed his mission and was only sacrificial his entire life. He EARNED every penny that he has! There is so much more to this man's life that I could say, I could also talk about his wife, True Mother, do you want to hear about that? This man suffered throughout most of his life, and God protected him from dying every step of the way. That is because he is the...well you know what, I don't want to say anymore.

But I will say that if you had any dignity CKMWM, you would recant that statement, because it just shows how much of an arrogant, pompous, asshole of a person you are; and if you're proud of that, then I hope you only the best in your arrogant life.

And don't you dare say anything about, "Well all of this says that you've fallen for the lies they're feeding you" I know every possible thing you could say, and I know how to backfire and back it up with the truth I know.

Leave it, you know you're wrong.

Oh, and I don't want anyone else to reply to this comment other than CKMWM...if he even thinks about replying. And if anyone else replies it shows what kind of a person you are. Now, CKWMW, if you do not have anything to say, don't say anything and we can continue on with this already off-topic post.
"Don't be a disability"... yep, still keeping that. :P

Post March 29th, 2010, 10:51 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Soooo basically a guy suffered so he must be telling the truth! Where have I heard that before? *looks at every religion ever conceived*

Post March 29th, 2010, 2:00 pm

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

I would love to hear you back it up with the truth you know...

Also, what makes that guy so special?
I mean, lots of people have suffered, and still do...
Some maybe even more than The True Father...
Why exactly did god help him, and why doesn't he help other people?

Also, the idea of communism is actually pretty cool, it's the greedy people who ruin it...
According to Marx it's the perfect form of society!

Post March 29th, 2010, 5:11 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

*Posts another picture as quickly as possible in a futile attempt to clean up the flamey mess that he started*

So here's me in an Aston Martin V10 [^]

Post March 29th, 2010, 5:23 pm
GavG Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 973.00 Points
Bank: 950.00 Points
Nice motor, where abouts did you go for the track day, I am assuming that it isn't your car. Is that an Evo behind you, did it manage to keep up ?

Post March 29th, 2010, 6:47 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Yeah, a track day it was. It was some old airfield in Stafford somewhere [lol]

The Evo did keep up, the track was more geared up for the blistering acceleration of the rally cars. I had a go in an Impreza sti (look below) later in the day and it blew me away more than the Aston Martin did. The acceleration once you hit the turbos in the Impreza was just silly, it felt the same as the Intamin Accelerators, but to experience it in a car I was in control of was pretty mindblowing.

No one was keeping up with me in THAT thing, beeeeeast! [lol]

Post March 29th, 2010, 7:08 pm
GavG Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 973.00 Points
Bank: 950.00 Points
Ithought the Evo would of kept up anyway lol.

Was the Impretza a true prodrive car or was it just an sti with the livery added ? I had was fortunate when I was younger to go out with Richard Burns on a special stage. It was one of the craziest things I have ever expierianced. as you said mind blowingly quick ( in your own words ofcourse).
I also used to know jonny milner who tuned up my 205 gti I had at the time, it would run a 5.5 sec 0-60 and was only a 1.6. was alot of fun and went round the corners like a car possesed but unfortuantly I never had a licence so had to sell it eventually.

I would personally like to drive a 355, I know they are old now but they have alwasy been in my top 10 of cars.

Post March 29th, 2010, 7:09 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Hmmm... something seems off...

There, much better!

Post March 29th, 2010, 7:10 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

love you.

How about you read up about True Father (Mr. Moon...as you said), his early life, all of the people that were with him when he suffered in a communist death camp for 4 years during th Korean War, his bones showing through his flesh from the lime bags he carried. And the reason getting thrown in a death camp, was because he preached this amazing truth in North Korea, and i'm sure you know about communism CKMWM, you talk about it all the time!

Sorry I don't like commies, and where have a talked about it aside from threads where I insult Che?

Let's not that he also gave up half of his food every day (rotting rice) to give to the other prisoners, and still looked fit and strong while everyone else was frail and skeleton- skinny.

So his bones are showing through his skin but he is fit and strong. Mmmkay.

How he sacrificed everything to gain what he has now, how he only served and helped people and was a humble person throughout his entire life. How his first church was a made out of cardboard located on a hill, where he wrote the ultimate book of truth, the Divine Principle (maybe you should try reading it).

And it's probably as factually accurate as a text I know written by reading shale in a tophat.

Where when he was a little kid, satan threw everything he could at him to keep from becoming what he is, setting fire to his house, killing his pets, etc.

The Great Satan makes house fires and a short life expectancy in pets? Whatever could he do without his loyal dog Fido! The Great Satan should work on shortening the lifespan of cats. Cats really suck.

Also I'd like to ask someone with education on The Great Satan like Tconwell if God has enough time to diddlefart around with pets and housefires.

That is the only reason that he has so many blessings now, God granted him the world, because he completed his mission and was only sacrificial his entire life. He EARNED every penny that he has!

Yeah he earned it by scamming people out of their life savings. Rule Number 1 of running a successful long-term cult, it has to cost other people money.

There is so much more to this man's life that I could say, I could also talk about his wife, True Mother, do you want to hear about that?

Maybe you could tell me how she felt when Mr. Moon had multiple children out of wedlock.

This man suffered throughout most of his life, and God protected him from dying every step of the way. That is because he is the...well you know what, I don't want to say anymore.

Woopty doo someone suffered, that makes them totally qualified to invent a religion.

But I will say that if you had any dignity CKMWM, you would recant that statement, because it just shows how much of an arrogant, pompous, asshole of a person you are; and if you're proud of that, then I hope you only the best in your arrogant life.

I don't like cults, end of story. Mr. Moon is another brilliant man who scammed his way into millions via a cult.

And don't you dare say anything about, "Well all of this says that you've fallen for the lies they're feeding you" I know every possible thing you could say, and I know how to backfire and back it up with the truth I know.

I have credible sources confirming that many many people have been scammed out of their life savings while your prophet thing lives a lavish lifestyle that involves having children out of wedlock. In laymans terms, he lives a pimptastic lifestyle while funneling money from idiots.

Leave it, you know you're wrong.

I have credible sources confirming that many many people have been scammed out of their life savings while your prophet thing lives a lavish lifestyle.

Also when I'm proven wrong I admit my fallacies, however I require more than "I'm right because I say so", like a source from a scholarly journal.

Oh, and I don't want anyone else to reply to this comment other than CKMWM...if he even thinks about replying.

Well here is my reply. I think you have some control issues since other people apparently aren't allowed to think negatively about your cult.

And if anyone else replies it shows what kind of a person you are. Now, CKWMW, if you do not have anything to say, don't say anything and we can continue on with this already off-topic post.

Great logic. If someone disagrees with you then they're surely arrogant. Why don't you go find some credible sources?

I know I've had religious squabbles with people before (Sorry Tcon), but Tcon at least has a real religion with multiple conflicting texts confirming that there was a Jesus. All you have is some fanfiction offshoot crap written by a dumb Korean similar to how Mormons have a text written by a rather clever guy that convinced people he could read rocks out of a tophat and added amendments so he could bone more than one woman.

Also I apologize to everyone for totally derailing the picture thread and would like to request creating a new thread for this.

Post March 29th, 2010, 7:21 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

WIN?

Post March 29th, 2010, 7:27 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Post March 29th, 2010, 7:43 pm

Points on hand: 232.00 Points
Ckmwm really needs to be a celebrity douchebag. Everyone would hate him, yet adore his belittling of others. It would be a neverending cycle of shit-thrown-in-your-face.
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy:
The more time I spend on this website adds more to the impression that this has become a daycare.

Post March 29th, 2010, 7:53 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

... Ianko really needs to be in the Guinness book of world records for being the world's fattest ass hat. Everyone would hate him, yet hate him at the same time. It would be a never ending cycle of... well... people laughing at your resemblance to a morbidly obese walrus.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion