Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Post a picture of yourself.

Post a picture of yourself.

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post March 29th, 2010, 8:01 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,511.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

^^^^^win.
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post March 29th, 2010, 8:11 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I second that win.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post March 29th, 2010, 8:35 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

[lol]!! Apparently, "Mr Moon's follower" has not bothered to read CKMWM's signature block recently -- else he would know how pointless his little tirade actually was, accept to fulfill some deep secret to feel vindicated. Hmmm, I wonder if his religion says anything about pride and what happens when you become too full of it?

Anyway, nice response Matt ... props from me on that one.

Now, what was this thread about?
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post March 29th, 2010, 9:04 pm

Points on hand: 232.00 Points
Originally posted by slosprint

... Ianko really needs to be in the Guinness book of world records for being the world's fattest ass hat. Everyone would hate him, yet hate him at the same time. It would be a never ending cycle of... well... people laughing at your resemblance to a morbidly obese walrus.

If I've learned one thing from Ckmwm, never respond to a rediculously wayyy out there insult with another insult. Solve the problem with a smartass remark.

As needed:
Your ability to copy and paste a few sentences, then edit a few words is remarkable. Is that what they teach you kiddies in 6th grade nowadays?

Originally posted by Turbo

^^^^^win.

Im not sure if this is referring to Slos' post, or 5 posts back. Therefore, I wont comment right now.
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy:
The more time I spend on this website adds more to the impression that this has become a daycare.

Post March 29th, 2010, 9:35 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
Originally posted by ianko66
If I've learned one thing from Ckmwm, never respond to a rediculously wayyy out there insult with another insult. Solve the problem with a smartass remark.

Yes, because that has sure worked out for you in the past.

As needed:
Your ability to copy and paste a few sentences, then edit a few words is remarkable.

Thank you.

Is that what they teach you kiddies in 6th grade nowadays?

Oh, I get it now! the previous statement was sarcasm! I love how you insulted me by using a method that was far less creative than mine by simply substituting my grade with a lower one.

Im not sure if this is referring to Slos' post, or 5 posts back. Therefore, I wont comment right now.

the "^^^^^" indicates that he was responding to the post five above his own. Your not knowing this sugests that you did not understand this, can't count, or simply was too lazy to click the "previous page" button. Walrus.
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post March 29th, 2010, 9:39 pm

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
ohhhh.....my.....god.....this really needs to stop/go into a PM/go into a new thread. Back on topic.

There's me conducting my marching band during a skull session before the OSU-USC football game in 2009.

Post March 29th, 2010, 9:40 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
The picture was taken in the Harley Davidson shop in Downtown Disney.

Post March 29th, 2010, 10:17 pm

Yes, because that has sure worked out for you in the past.

In the past, no. Maybe that is because I hadn't attempted it then. Of course, ADD ridden children these days wouldn't notice that, would they?

Thank you.

Dumbass

Oh, I get it now! the previous statement was sarcasm! I love how you insulted me by using a method that was far less creative than mine by simply substituting my grade with a lower one.

Not really. I created a brand new statement all by myself. Besides, it was more in refrence to one of the most rediculous age claims I've seen on this site yet. Go grow some peach fuzz you pansy.

the "^^^^^" indicates that he was responding to the post five above his own. Your not knowing this sugests that you did not understand this, can't count, or simply was too lazy to click the "previous page" button. Walrus.

I see you have a need to prove your intelligence by making a big pharagraph, at the most, stating that you still do know how to make sentences. Did you work on your flashcards today or something?

Just for clarification:

This is. Guess which one is me!

The more time I spend on this website adds more to the impression that this has become a daycare.

Post March 29th, 2010, 10:23 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Just for clarification:

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post March 29th, 2010, 10:29 pm

"Besides, it was more in refrence to one of the most rediculous age claims I've seen on this site yet. Go grow some peach fuzz you pansy."

That should clear up your question. I guess you need everything to be in bright, shiny colors to understand it. Maybe an episode of Dora would help you...

- Edit -
Awww, he has to go and edit his post. Leave what you said and make a new post you pussy.
Btw, that made me laugh. Your mother's class photo always amuses me.

Post March 29th, 2010, 10:39 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Ya'll are dumbasses.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post March 29th, 2010, 10:40 pm

Shush Dakota, that's my word.

Post March 29th, 2010, 10:59 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

You listen to Fall Out Boy, you can't shush anyone.

PS how are those bodybuilding groups working out for ya?

Post March 29th, 2010, 11:17 pm

First off, your a big creeper to Google my name.
My own hobbys are not anything I need to explain to you. And yes, I do listen to Fall Out Boy, deal with it. It's not my only taste in music. I've mostly been listening to Muse and oldschool Green Day recently.

Post March 29th, 2010, 11:43 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

It pops up when you link to your youtube channel. Don't give away personal information like that.

Post March 29th, 2010, 11:46 pm

Points on hand: 2,219.00 Points

Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

It pops up when you link to your youtube channel. Don't give away personal information like that.

Cupid shot me in the heart, I found a long distance penpal [lol].

Post March 29th, 2010, 11:47 pm

Where have I linked to my YT channel?

Post March 30th, 2010, 12:09 am
True Addicts
True Addicts

Somewhere on this site. It's a retard hotlink.

Post March 30th, 2010, 12:10 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Wow, Ian you're really becoming annoying, lol. There's a time when you just don't respond to people!

Post March 30th, 2010, 1:20 am

Points on hand: 3,207.00 Points

Post March 30th, 2010, 5:14 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Originally posted by GavG

Was the Impretza a true prodrive car or was it just an sti with the livery added ?

It wasn't the fully fledged rally car, no. But the sti livery wasn't just for show [;)] It's this model of the Impreza that prodrive modifies to become the fully fledged rally car. Rally cars are just ballistic, when you consider what they are. They have 2.0 litre petrol engines and yet they will blitz most suparcars. Hitting the turbo in second gear was nothing less than life changing, it was a good experience anyway, that's for sure!

Post March 30th, 2010, 8:31 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by ianko66

- Edit -
Awww, he has to go and edit his post. Leave what you said and make a new post you pussy.
Btw, that made me laugh. Your mother's class photo always amuses me.

If you'll notice I edited my post two minutes before you posted your reply. But who cares about facts, really?

Edit: Oh, and as for my age, I don't have any solid evidence I can post on here without giving away personal info, but I believe I can put together a somewhat sturdy case.

1: My title. I have had my title for a while now, and unless I knew that this argument would come (which I assure you I didn't) there would be no reason for me to put in "since 1994"

2: http://coastercrazy.com/forum/topic.asp ... ichpage=13 Which was posted over a month ago and again, unless I knew this argument was coming I would have no reason to post.

3: http://coastercrazy.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23013 in the first post.

So yeah, I think I present a pretty solid case and unless you have the intelligence of one of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists there is no reason to argue the point any farther.

Post March 30th, 2010, 10:50 am

What happened to post a picture of yourself.
And Slos, they are just jealous because turtles like you live for ages.

Post March 30th, 2010, 11:19 am

Points on hand: 2,736.00 Points

Post March 30th, 2010, 11:23 am

Haha made me laugh mate.
Although if you do like that complete and utter trash, i will personally get you whacked.
MEN SHOULDN'T ENJOY TWILIGHT.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion